Mushrooms

(Y/n) POV

"Hop get up." I was outside hitting Hop's tent, trying to wake him up. "Give me a minute!" Hop yelled, I laughed basically hearing his embarrassment. He shuffled out, his jacket fluffy. "It's so fluffy!" I started playing with the fluff, making him laugh. "Stap!" He lightly smacked my hands away. "Fine." I pouted as his face turned pink.

"S-should we get going?" Hop asked clearly wanting to change the subject. "Let's go. Your staying by my side though." "Deal." We started to head to the forest, better known as the Glim Wood Tangle.

"It's dark in here.." I said holding onto Hops arm. "I know." He tried to stay strong but I could hear the small amount of fear, laced in his voice. "I have a big complaint for who said to build a town past this." I said, hearing tussling of leaves. "Hop what was that?" He turned his head, seeing a Pokémon walk near us. Grimsnarl.

"Hop!" I yelled having him drag me away. We were running, running past trees with rather large roots. We lost the Pokémon seeing that we weren't on the path. "Arceus. That was scary.." I was still holding his arm looking around. "We're lost aren't we.." Hop said, questioning his own words. "I think so."

"Wonderful." I could tell Hop as annoyed just by his tone. "Hey it will be ok. We just have to make it out." I tried to reassure him to the beat of my abilities. "Your right but how." "Corvesquire could fly above? That's an idea." I said looking to make sure no more Pokémon came out to us. "The forest is to thick to do so, one big spot and we would be lost again." "Great."

I sighed removing myself from his arm, spinning around to find anything related to the path. "(Y/n), your gonna make yourself dizzy and get even more lost." Hop said grabbing my shoulders. "Fine, I just want to get out of her."

"I know you do, I feel the same." Hop said, letting go of my shoulders. I saw larger than normal mushroom, what I do I poked it. "(Y/n)?" Hop looked at me as the mushroom glowed.

3d POV

The mushroom glowed a shade of (color) that matched your complexity perfectly, making Hop blush at how amazing you looked. "It's glows. We can find the path with them!" (Y/n) exclaimed smiling at Hop.

"Y-yeah your right, are there more?" Hop asked looking around. "There are. Maybe if we follow them it will lead us out?" "Worth a shot." Hop said, leaving the two trainer to tap the mushrooms till they ran into a building.

"What is this?" (Y/n) asked placing there hand on the metal exterior. "I don't know let's look around it." Hop said leading (y/n) around the building. They saw Ballonlea. Mushrooms were littered around the place.

"My my how did you two get there?" A older voice rang out, the two looked at who said it. A woman with a big hat, clanky brackets, and a umbrella for a cane. This was the fairy gym leader Opal.

"Come now, it's rude to stare. I'm guessing you got lost?" Opal asked, knocking the two out of there minor trance. "Y-yes we were. Sorry about that." (Y/n) said pulling Hop closer to the older lady.

"Good thing I found you two. You would have gotten more lost."

_______
Ēh
<3
Word count: 584