Chapter 11 : Wen Ning

Qing was enjoying the shows, totally enjoying it. That dense Wuxian was obviously bullying her brother and Ning as innocent and being a loyal subject to Wuxian seems not aware of it.

But, that not the point, Qing turn to her side. This is the main event though, second young master Lan is burning in jealousy. Ahhh~Qing loves this. After that stressing months, seeing something as fresh as this really had brightened her day.

'A-Ning!!' Qing shout.

'Yes?' Ning turn to her.

'Hit that monkey for me will ya?'

'A-jie!! WHAT THAT FOR!!' Wuxian shout angrily. 'I'm not monkey!!'

'I never said you--so you are monkey after all--'

'What!! It just two of us here!! Obviously not A-Ning!!'

Qing smirking.

'A-jie!!' Wuxian eyes widened. His sister just smirking to him, obviously she was referring him. 'How could you?!'

Wangji low growl only making Qing laughing even more.

'WHAT WRONG WITH YOU A-JIE? DID YOU FINALLY LOST IT?' Wuxian was confused. 'Look even Lan Zhan found you annoying now.'

Another growl. Qing holding her stomach now. This is so much fun.

'You really a clown, A-Xian.'

-----

'What wrong with your sister.' Wuxian ask his friend while Ning shrug his shoulders. 'She really lost it. Did this place driving her mad? It not that bad right, A-Ning?'

'Nope, young master.' Ning answer still helping Wuxian to plant the radish. Wuxian shook his head. 'Young master you shouldn't push yourself. It not good for you. I can do it.'

'A-Ning. I'm fine. Stop worrying too much like your sister. I'm not disabled.' Wuxian smile.

'I didn't meant it that way--'

'Doesn't matter what way you talking about but I'm fine. Even disabled people can do better than the current me. Shame on me.'

'But young master. Your condition--'

'A-Ning. I'm fine.' Wuxian smile. 'Work. Work.'

Ning sighs. Wuxian just as stubborn. Maybe it was lotus people attitude, he was not sure but Ning remembered Wuxian's brother just as stubborn. It been 3 months since they three living here and Wuxian's condition is only getting worse. His sister told him that Wuxian alpha core is corrupt and she did not explained more. Ning sighs again. The conditions here is not helping with Wuxian's condition too but Wuxian told him he had live here when he was a child before he was adopted so he already used to the condition at the burial mounds but who is he joking too? Wuxian already used to live in luxury now his body cannot handle the pressure of this place.

Worse, with his current condition.

'You been doing it lately, A-Ning.' Wuxian voice snapped him from his thought.

'Yes?'

'Thinking and sighing. Something bothering you?' Wuxian wipe the dirt from Ning's cheek. 'You know you can always talk to me.'

'If only you'll listening.'

'Hey!! Watch your tongue young man!! I'm a good listener.'

'If only.'

'Hey!! This is totally A-jie's influenced!! Bad example!!'

-----