Chapter 42 : Bai Rong (Part 2)

'It was a surprise you didn't kill her.' a voice appeared from his back. Dressing in all black with a symbol of sun was embroidered proudly on his chest, and also on his back, Rong was sure of it.

'I'm sure you are not on the guest list, Wen Rouhan.' Rong glared.

'Well, what can I says. It one of a life time to see the wedding of servant inside the Bai's house. It hard to not coming despite got no invitation.' Rouhan chuckled as Rong's pheromones almost striking him.

'I advised you to not pressing my button, Wen Rouhan.' finally Rong turn to face Rouhan.

'Is it Rouhan Changze or Rong Changze? Both sound magnificent to my ear.'

Without waiting for the ceremony to reaching it's climax, Rong pull Rouhan away and walks to his private room. Harshly, he close the door before locking it. His pheromones already leaking ready to strike Rouhan. 'For the love of heaven, Rouhan. For the love of heaven. What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?'

'Nothing much. I just want to congrate you.'

'Cut the bullshit.' Rong hissing.

'Ehhh. That extreme. I just want to read your book that you had scribble while we studying at Gusu. Remembered the book with R and C on the back?' Rouhan smile.

Rong chuckled. 'I see where this going. Really you trying to play dirty to me, Rouhan? This is too low. This is not dirty enough. Really?!!' Rong laughs even harder. 'Rouhan. Do you know why Jiang giving us too much power despite the spat by other elders?' Rouhan pheromones was now leaking dangerous. Rouhan can felt someone is standing outside trying to preventing Rong's pheromones from disturbing the ceremony. 'It because our loyalty will lies to the Jiang until the end of our blood.'

'So, you are Yi to Gusu?' Rouhan smirking.

'Yi??' Rong laughs again. 'They just merely a child, Rouhan. Are you trying to make a joke here?'

'A-Rong. Calm down.' a voice from outside, voiced out.

'Rouhan. I tell you this. This is just a talk between friend but remembered this. You touch a single hair of Changze. I promised you, your this called snow will suffered the most death he can think off.'

'You wouldn't dared.'

Rong chuckled. 'Are you trying me? Entering Gusu is not that hard. Jiang had the best connection when it comes to Gusu. And as I said before, Yi is just a child compared to Bai. Also, making this snow of you losing control? It as easy as breathing for Bai. I wonder how Qingheng-Jun will look like when he lost control? Or should I taste him a bit?' Rong tilt his head.' I'm sure he will be one hell of a good fu--'

A hand reaching Rong's face yet Rong just smiling widely. 'I'll fucking kill you.'

'Ehhh. Why? You wanted to mess with me right? It only appropriate for me to mess with you. Win-win situation.'

Without replying, Rouhan left the room, leaving Rong to laughter echoing in the room.

-----

It only taking half of year for Fengmian to finally married to Yu Ziyuan. Even more shocking it was Fengmian who holding his child first despite Changze was the one who married earlier. Rong knows how hard it was for Changze as he was holding the first born of Jiang, Jiang Yanli, on his hand while his wife had miscarriage twice along the way. Still, the love Changze hold for his niece overshadowed his loneliness. Rong, had not left the couple even a bit, helping everything he can yet failed.