Chapter 41 : Bai Rong (Part 1)

Beautiful, elegant, and untouchable. His Changze just as ethereal as always.

'Until then.' Changze smile.

'Until then.' Rong nodded as Changze entering the car. Changze will be staying at Gusu for year and half. And for that Rong have a lots of time to put Changze into the highest status. Furthermore, Changze was an alpha, there nothing wrong with him standing beside him. A special one to be specific.

'Elder Bai.'

'Elder Cho.' Rong smile.

'I heard you courting Wei Changze.' Cho asks.

'Just as you heard, indeed.'

'An alpha?'

'Gifted.' Rong smile. 'There no restrictions alpha marrying a gifted, is it not?'

'Of course. Of course.' Cho bow before left while Rong just eyed him disgustingly.

'What wrong with him?'

'I heard that elder Cho wish to court A-ze.'

'Sect leader.' Rong bow to the current sect leader.

'Why don't you join A-mian and A-ze to Gusu, elder Bai?'

'How I wish, sect leader. But I already passed mine.' Rong smile. 'It a good chance for Changze to makes a new friends.' Rong smile.

'A-Rong.' a pheromones was released. For the first time, Rong understand the reputation of their sect leader is living it's fame. Instead of making them to submit, the pheromones seems to cause a harm to him. As in someone was stand behind him and pointing a something sharp on his back. 'A-ze was someone that I hold dear in my heart. He was my youngest son.'

'Understand sect leader.' Rong bow. 'You have my words. Nothing will comes to Changze. No harm will ever touch him.'

-----

Rong smile as his smartphone ringing. A specific notification just for Changze. As always, Changze will told him his regular days as well as his new friends. Qingheng-Jun. Changze told him he never met someone as beautiful as him. Rong knows this. He after all had meet the said person when he was studying at Gusu. Beautiful and elegant, still not as beautiful as his Changze. Changze even told him that no one want to be Qingheng-Jun's friend for unknown reasons, some says it because he will become a sect leader in the future some says he committed a greatest taboos. Yet, Changze somehow becomes a good friend with him. Rong was glad, he can count on Qingheng-Jun to look after his beloved.

Changze also told him about Qingheng-Jun's twin, Qiren who was somehow a good friend with Fengmian and Cangse, an alpha women who was so loud and uncontrollable. Changze hates her guts. Changze told him it was a miracle Qiren can tolerate her knowing Qiren reputation to hates someone like her. Changze also told him, he and Cangse always on each other throats, never be on a same page, even better Changze did not want to breathing a same air with her.

Rong chuckled.

-----

'Welcome to Gusu, sect leader Jiang.' Qingheng-Jun bow then escorting their guest to the main hall.

'It been quite a while since I last come here.' Chi smile as he enter the hall. 'Seems like nothing had change.'

'Indeed.' Qingheng-Jun smile as he pour his guest a drink. 'I never saw your companion before, sect leader.' Qingheng-Jun turn to face Chi's companion.