Chapter 38 : Happiness, will last?

It been a month now since and so far nothing happened. No news, no threats, just nothing. Though, Wangji's father have not yet returned. His uncle had tried, every single member of Gusu even with a help from Yunmeng, Lanling and even the new form clan Wei, it was pointless. Until, Qiren stopped all of it and saying his brother will returned if he wish too and he already a grown up person.

And for now, everyone who is invited is gathered together at Yunmeng to celebrate the twin birthday. Meng yao was helping Xichen to decorating the table with the lotus flower and blue peonies while Mingjue was busy teasing his omega saying between how he was too short and getting even shorter when he stand beside Xichen. How Meng Yao telling his alpha about he was hoping their child will not taken his attitude only to makes the two famous alpha flinched and Meng Yao cover his lips instantly. Immediately, Mingjue spins his omega around and Xichen leave the two soon-to-be parent to have their moment.

'I guess it was a good news?' Cheng asks as Xichen now beside him helping him with the dessert.

'A-yao is pregnant. But, seems like it was supposed to be a surprise.' Xichen smile.

'Is that so--' Cheng put the last of the dessert onto the plate. 'Xi--A-huan-'

'Ye--'

'Er-ge!!!' Meng Yao shout as struggling to get away from his alpha.

'A--you help him first. I--we can talk later--'

'Sorry, A-yin.' Xichen touch his hand before went to help his friend.

'Urgh!!' Cheng sighs only to have his eyes meet Wangji. 'Fuck you.' he spoke before leave the garden to their kitchen.

Yang chuckled as the second jade only shook his head. 'Awkward.' he commented on Cheng who miserably trying to flirting to the first jade. 'I can't imagined him being you brother-in-law.'

'hm.' Wangji shook his head before continuing his task on the cake.

'Hanguang-Jun.' Yang leans a bit to the second jade before smiling. 'You know, Wei wuxian kinda glowing with your scent embracing him. Not that I'm interested on him since I already have two amazing mate but I'm glad you all decided to celebrate this birthday privately. I'm sure all alphas, omegas and maybe even betas will be drooling on him already. ' as a sudden pheromones was throw, Yang only laughing even hard.

Little Qing on Ning hand sighs at her father stupidity. 'Always wondering why father married that monster.'

'Young master Xue Yang is--unique?' Ning comment.

'Are you blind?' little Qing asks.

'Don't be too hard on him, Qingqing.' Qing smirking as her brother was roasted by a child. 'Wei wuxian seems to rub him on a wrong way.'

'Aunt Qing!!' immediately little Qing throw her hand on the air, asking to be taken.

'Slowly little me.' Qing smile as she took the child from her brother. 'Go help the other.' she spoke and Ning nodded before left.

-----

'Is this all?' Cheng asks as he was ready to lift the soup.

'I will asks young master Song Lan to bring the other one.' Yanli replied.

'Okey then.' Cheng nodded before left the kitchen.

'Madam Jin, where should I put this?' Xingchen shows her the cut tomatoes.

'Just Yanli or A-li will be good, young master Xiao Xingchen.' Yanli smile. 'Give me.' she asks for the tomatoes.

'Then, Xingchen-ge or just gege will sound enough for me too.' Xingchen replied and give her the cut tomatoes.