Notes

Hey guys sorry for delaying this work. I was quite busy lately. I was supposed to post it yesterday but my friend told me about something that I wish I will never hear.

About Haruma Miura. I'm not sure how to feel everything right now but this all doesn't makes sense anymore.

We all have people that we loves and hate. Even if we hates someone that doesn't mean we can hurt them. If we hates someone just kept it to yourself it not like they will bring harm to you (well as long as they not bring harm to you. But, if it do bring harm to you seek for a help don't go fighting alone). Really keep it to yourself, your hates keep it to yourself. Stop looking at them. Stop searching for them. Stop everything related to them. Don't hurt them. Don't bullying them. You have no right to hurt other.

You might hates them but they are precious to some people. They are the light to some people. Their source of life. You hurting someone else beloved and take it away from them. You are killing everyone. Please remember that.

We not perfect. Non of us. Even myself. We makes mistakes but it is not too late to change now. Just stop hurting someone else beloved.

And for the story, I will try to post it today. Hopefully everything will run smooth. Wish for great day to all of you and always be happy.

Please remembered your life is dear to someone else.

Please love yourself and take care of yourself more.

And for Haruma Miura. May you rest in peace now. They can never hurt you anymore. Heaven will loves your company ❤️❤️ this world really never deserves you and your brilliant smile ❤️❤️