Chapter 43 : Family's Guardian

'Under the moonlight will you ever tell me you love me.
Under the bright sun will I ever have you forgiveness?
The truth is, it always been you, the one that I love, the one that I cherish.
Yet, I makes your voice went silent.'

'Funny how us can ever felt pain.'

'Yi.' Rong greet without looking at his guest. His eyes was focusing on the sunset while his legs was swinging back and fourth. He was humming a song of forgiveness, a song to mourning for his past lover.

'My father always told me how scary you can be. The Bai can be.' Yi pull out his dagger.

'Did you ever regrets it?' Rong asks.

'Regret what?'

'To paint your hand with blood.' Rong chuckle.

'Not even a slightest. For the sake of my masters.'

'You can felt it, right? I'm sure your father can also felt it.' Rong look at Yi.

'Felt what?'

Chuckle, Rong point his chest. 'Young master Yuan never lost his pheromones. When he was a baby he block his pheromones because he want to have his birth father pheromones. His greediness to be on the top even when he was a baby. A-Xian sacrificed his pheromones, my pheromones, thinking his son is loosing him. Thinking his son is dying.' Rong tightened his fist.

'I--did you hate him?'

'Who?'

'Young master Yuan.'

'I hates everything but my beloved Changze and Wuxian.'

'So it was true after all--' Yi clutches his fist.

'What?'

'You wanted to kill them. The twin.'

Rong laughs. 'Is that a problem? But it was funny. You see you can felt it. How he can makes you all submitted to him. How you Gusu worshipping him unconsciously.' Rong smirk. 'He was carrying two powerful pheromones in him. His own pheromones that is still fresh and mine. He was the powerful alpha this world can ever see.'

'Young master Yuan is young master Yuan.' yes, his master had always been kind, had always been sensitive. His young master is always be the gentle, as gentle as his father as genius as his baba. He always been. 'He needs nothing to shows us how powerful he is. He just needs to be himself. That how young master Yuan had always been. He never abused that power.' and they will always believed in young master Yuan. 'He will not be another Bai like you.'

'Pathetic. We'll see how long Yuan will be sane to have the blood on his hand.' Rong smirk. 'To help A-xian you needs to stop what is binding him from creating a new pheromones.'

'Creating a new pheromones--?'

Rong nodded. 'The alpha's mate child is born twin to help stabilised each other. Yet, the perfect one is born single. But, A-Xian is different. Since the beginning, I had been fool. The reasons why his mother died was not due to the child birth but because she give her to pheromones to protect A-Xian's pheromones. She was so weak already to sacrifice your pheromones after child birth is not the best of choice. I think she knows what I've been planning. She give her pheromones to protect A-Xian.'

'Then,young master Wei Wuxian never lost his pheromones?'

Rong shake his head. 'The pheromones that he lost when he was a baby was his mother's pheromones. I was so blinded thinking he lost his when he was a child.' Rong laughs hysterically. 'Imagine how powerful his pheromones. His body weakened because his body is trying to get used to the sudden burst of pheromones. A pheromones that had been trained unconsciously and fresh without being tainted. A pure one.' Rong touch his chest. 'I was longing to see that type of pheromones.'