Chapter 26 : Pheromones

'Good morning, chouchou.' Wuxian smile as Chao only grunt before sitting while Zhuliu was preparing a breakfast.

'Morning.' Qingheng-Jun hand Wuxian his drink.

'Thanks.' Wuxian smile as Qingheng-Jun caressing his hair and proceed to help Zhuliu.

'Do you want coffee or tea young master?' Zhuliu asks.

'Te---' Chao eyes widened before he slam the table. 'WHAT. THE. FUCK!!! WHO THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU??!' Chao pointed toward Qingheng-Jun.

'My name is Qingheng-Jun of the GusuLan Sect. Nice to finally meet you in person, Wen Chao.' Qingheng-Jun giving him his respect.

'What?! When?! DAMMIT!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE???' Chao paled. He knows this person. Like who will not? He was one of the famous alpha though he was in seclusion, his name roaring up to the heaven. The strongest and most unapproachable alpha. One who married to most dangerous women, a murderer, a wild women. A same women who his father cannot tamed. One who sire most powerful pair of alpha, the twin jade.

'A-xian invited me?'

'Invited you? WHAT THE FUCK??' Chao turn to face Wuxian. 'THIS IS NOT YOUR FREAKING HOME!!!' Chao slapped his own forehead. This WEI WUXIAN always giving him a never-ending headache. THIS WEI WUXIAN. 'GO TO YOUR FREAKING HOME, WEI WUXIAN. THIS IS NO LONGER YOUR PLACE. I ALREADY PAID MY DEBT. I HELP YOU DELIVERING YOUR BRATS. HELL, I EVEN HELP NURSING THAT TWO BRAT AND MAKING SURE THAT NON OF THE WORLD KNOWS THEIR IDENTITY. I owe you nothing already.'

'Babies? You pregnant, A-xian?' Qingheng-Jun eyes widened. 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, A-XIAN!!'

'Qingheng-Jun, please. I'm fine. We fine. The babies fine.' Wuxian sighs.

'You carrying an alpha mate's child. It not fine. It never FINE!!' Qingheng-Jun can felt his blood boiling. The alpha mate children will killed each other. They will--just like him. Just like HIM.

'Qingheng-Jun!! Both A-yuan and A-yu is stabilise.'

'A-yuan?' Qingheng-Jun eyes widened even wider. 'A-yuan!! A same A-yuan that visiting me everyday? A same A-yuan that a-zhan adopted? A same A-yuan that--that--' Qingheng-Jun felt his head spinning. Lan Yuan. His Yuan. Their Yuan. It's all makes sense now. As to why his son Lan Wangji was so determined to name Yuan as his heir. The reasoned why Yuan had a very familiar scent. A reasoned why Yuan holding so much power in Gusu. Yuan was an alpha mate's child.

A sinner.

Just like him.

Qingheng-Jun breathing becomes uneven, sending all in the kitchen jumping, worryingly at him.

'Qingheng-Jun breath. Breath.'

'Impossible--how?! You mentioned a twin right?! What about the other one?' Qingheng-Jun is shaking Wuxian aggressively. 'WE NEED TO FIND THEM. WE NEED TO BRING THEM HERE. THEY WILL KILL THEM!! THEY WILL HARM--'

'A-DIE!!' Wuxian shout. Finally catching Qingheng-Jun attention. He could not remembered when was the last time he called someone else as his father. The honor he could not even given to the one who had saved him, his uncle, Jiang Fengmian. How he wish he can called him 'Father'. Yet, he knows it impossible.

'They will be fine. No one going to hurt them. No one. Gusu Lan and Yunmeng Jiang will have their back. Lan Zhan will protect them. Even your brother. My family will protect them and also now a new Wen sect will protect them. And shockingly--' Wuxian pull out a small gold crest wrapping around his neck, a crest that belongs to other but Lanling Jin. 'The peacock's half brother knows about them and sending this to me as a guarantee that Lanling Jin is protecting them. I'm not sure how he managed to track me down. At first I thought it was a trapped but it already been years and nothing happened.' Wuxian smile before caressing Qingheng-Jun's cheek.