Chapter 6 - The Unforgettable Dream

ZAC POV

I went home after few hours and had dinner with mom. We totally forgot the argument this morning and I retired to bed early.

(DREAM)

I just finished my laps and felt tired. I rose from the water and a beautiful woman working on her tan. For me she is a picture of perfection.

She is sitting on the lounge chair with her long black hair flowing on her shoulders. I can't see her face clearly since she's wearing sunglasses. She looked my way and smiled. I decided to be playful and splashed her some water.

"You're going to pay for that." She playfully smirked.

We run around the beach panting and I was about to see her face when...

(END OF DREAMS)

"Zac! Get up son!" Mom came knocking on my door.

"I'm up!" I hollered back.

"The breakfast is waiting so come and eat!" Mom shouted.

"I will Mom." I respond still sweating from the dream.

I'm so disappointed I didn't see the woman's face. Damn! The dream feels so real! Now I'm more determined to know about this woman. I head to the dining area in fast motion and decided to confront Mom again.

"Morning son! Sleep well?" She poured her mug with tea.

"It's fine." I sat beside her. 

"Coffee with 2tsp cream and 2tsp sugar just the way you like it." She handed me a cup of coffee.

I stopped for a moment it's like I heard it before. Maybe she used to say considering she's my mother.

"So what's your plan today Mom?" I went back eating.

"Will be in garden and what about you?" She shook her head.

"I'm planning to go to the beach and relax a little. Wanna come with me?" I sipped my coffee.

"I have some errands to do after checking my flowers. Are you going alone?" Mom declined.

"Nope I'm taking Court with me. She's been bugging me about it for a week now." I bring the plates to the sink.

"Great you too enjoy and please drive safely." She began standing up.

"Yeah will do Mom I'll just have to make a quick call to her." I left and dialled Courtney's number.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Courtney:      Hey handsome! What's up? (She sounded panting)

Me:                 Hey, you wanna come with me to the beach? (I invited her)

Courtney:      Really?! Sure!! Wait! I need to get my bikini ready. There are many hot guys there! (She started ranting)

Me:                 If you're coming just wear shirt and shorts. (I demanded)

Courtney:      What?!? Are you crazy?! Who wear that in the beach? Everybody wear swimwear! (She yelled over the phone)

Me:                 One more thing no flirting with guys that's our deal. Besides you're with the most handsome guy on earth. (I can tell she's pouting from my condition)

Courtney:      Whatever floats your boat. (She commented dryly)

Me:                 So are you coming or I will tell Aunty about you sneaking out last night? (I can tell she's rolling her eyes)

Courtney:      Damn it! You're the meanest cousin in the whole word! (She exasperatedly added)

Me:                 So I was told. Now I'm waiting for your answer or I will go alone. (I countered)

Courtney:      Fine! Pick me up in an hour. (She gave in)

Me:                 See you! (I hanged up with victorious grin)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I grabbed an extra shirt and put my phone in my pocket. I bid goodbye to Mom and hit the road.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine