Chapter 36 - The Family's Villain

UNKNOWN POV

I was on the way to the warehouse when I got the call that the money has been successfully transferred. When I checked the balance from my mobile banking I grinned.

"Where are they?" I strode inside the hide out.  

"They are in the room and the brats won't stop crying." Mr. Davis motioned his head.

"Maybe the kids are hungry and need to be fed Boss. Zac demands not to harm them or you will not get what you want." Mr. Singh says.

"DONT YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! IF THEY WON'T STOP CRYING THEN DO SOMETHING!! IDIOT!!" I yelled Mr. Davis.

I left them and go where Marie and the little disturbing brats are.

"How do you find your place Marie?" I opened the door with a wicked smile.

"YOU?! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Marie shocked face.

"Let's start from the beginning shall we? You see... I made a proposal to your dear husband to arrange a marriage between your son and my loving daughter Lizzie. It was supposed to be an agreement to strengthen the partnership but your husband refused my offer." I started.

"I'm glad my husband did the right thing." Marie muttered.

"Stop talking! Anyway do you ever wonder how he died Marie? It's my idea to hire people to kill him. I instructed them to unscrew the tires, lose the car break and lastly burned the car. But of course we know the last one didn't happen because of my men stupidity. My plan was just to kill your precious husband but luck is on my side. Zac joined but manage to stay alive." I keep walking towards her.

"CRIS WAS YOUR FRIEND!! YOU MURDERED HIM!!" Marie yelled while crying like an idiot in front of me.

"He WAS before he declined my PROPOSAL." I slapped her cheek.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" Marie gave her useless threat.  

"You can't do anything Marie even your son is powerless. Soon I will get your Company..." I'm now in front of her.

"Zac will not allow that to happen." Marie countered.

"You will be surprised of what I can do Marie. By the way let me introduce to you my trusted people." I smirked viciously.

"Mr Singh Mr. Davis." Her eyes went wide as saucers.

"Now for my final finale... meet my daughter Lizzie. Come in, sweetheart and meet our guest." I called her in.

"Bi---Bianca?" Marie stuttered.

"The one and only." My daughter confirmed.

"Bu---ut how?" Marie couldn't even form a word.

"Can you still get it into your head? My father planned this from the beginning. I worked for the Company without anyone's knowledge of my true identity." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"I am a genius man isn't it Marie?  I managed to fool everyone from my daughter's details and the partnership with the investors." I

"I won't be surprised if you're also behind the million dollar money transferred." Marie stated a fact.

"I'm surprised it didn't take that long for you to figure it out." I mocked her.

"If your son just chose to marry me you won't be in this position. Zac and I supposed to be together and live happily!" Lizzie marched towards her.   

"YOU ARE CRAZY!! MY SON WILL NOT LOVE YOU!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER IN LAW. YOU DON'T DESERVE MY SON!!" Marie insulted her. 

"I will make sure he will be mine after I kill their whore mother and these impudent rascals." Lizzie slapped her.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!" Marie yelled while holding the monkeys in her arms.

"Don't worry it will happen. You can join your precious husband six feet under very soon. Ha! Ha! Ha!" I laughed triumphantly. 

"Zac will not give what you want!" Marie sneered. 

"Let's see what will happen. One more thing Marie make sure those creatures stops from crying or I will!" I ordered eyeing them.

"Enjoy your sweet hell Marie." Bianca gave her an evil smile.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine