Chapter 7 - The Beach Talk

ZAC POV

After picking up Courtney we drove straight to the beach. Soon as we parked she started taking her shirt off.

"What the hell are you doing Court?!" I pulled her arm.

"Well dear cousin I don't wanna die from heat stroke." She puts her shades on.

"We had a deal on the phone." I covered her body.

"I did wear what you said but it doesn't mean I can't put on the swimwear. So stop with your whining there's a hot guy coming this way." She retorted.

"That guy is just a horny bastard who wants to get into your pants." I pointed at the guy's direction.

"If that kind of guy will tap me then might as well take it." She smirked.

"Listen here young lady you will not do such thing! You are smarter than that not some slut who opens up their legs to every guy they see." I scolded her.

"Hey you're only a year ahead of me yet you speak like Pops and dad." Her tone is more like sulking.

"Exactly I am still older and it doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want." I folded my arms.

"Stop with those excuses. I am the therapist here remember?" She waved her hand in dismissing way.

"Yeah right crazy therapist. Come on before I start a fight here since those guys are almost eye raping you." I placed my arm on her shoulder protectively.

"How ironic cousin because those bitches are ready to kill me and wants to dig my grave." She pointed the ladies from the corner.

We laughed and found our own spot just few steps from the shore. Later on we got hungry after swimming so we head to the nearest snack center and eat. In the middle of our conversation I remember about my dream.

"Hey cuz, is it possible that a dream could be a memory?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hmm it depends. Did you dream again?" She placed her fork down.

"Yeah I dreamt of a woman with me by the beach but I can't see her face. Just like before it's all blurred." I leaned on my chair.

"That's why you decided to go here isn't it? To see if you can remember anything that might remind of her face. Am I right?" She studied me well.

"Yeah that's actually the reason." I was embarrassed.

"How about we do the session tomorrow? The atmosphere will help you know if the dream is real or not." She suggests.

"That's a great idea! Thanks!" I felt much better after that.

"I'm your cousin and therapist so I'll do everything I can to help you. This dream could help gain your memory back." She encouraged me.

"I'm afraid Court I can't explain the feeling, it's like there's something big that I will find out." I paid our bill.

"Don't pressure yourself." She tapped my shoulder.

"Anyway it's time we head back, wanna come by?" I offered her.

"Yeah let's go before Aunty starts a search party for us." She giggled.

We get in to the car after paying our bill and saw mom's car by the driveway. They chatted for a while and she stayed for dinner it was almost eight when she decided to go home. We said short goodbye after their driver picked her up since she declined my offer. I head straight to bed and prayed I'll dream of the same woman for the last two weeks.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine