Chapter 31 - The Unusual Suspects

UNKNOWN POV

I'm holding a glass of whisky in my hand while waiting for the men I hired. I hate waiting so when they came in I'm already restless.

"Tell me every single detail that happened NOW!!" I demanded to the first person.

"She made new rules that all decisions should be on her. She also didn't acknowledge Mrs. Collins decision regarding the proposal." The second person responds.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" I threw the glass on the wall.

"She will give her decision on Monday." The first person added.

"I'M NOT PAYING YOU JUST TO SIT AROUND ENJOYING YOUR COFFEE ON YOUR DESK!! I ORDERED YOU TO MAKE SURE SHE WILL COMPLY!!" I shouted fuming

"We did but she's not bending her decision. Then this idiot made a scene inside the conference room." The second person pointed to the other man.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO DAVIS?!" I directly marched towards him.

"He insulted Mrs. Shannen about her position as the acting CE---" Mr. Singh got a smug attitude.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT!!" I punched Mr. Davis jaw.

"Don't pretend you didn't do anything! You went along and walked---" Mr. Davis protested eyeing Singh.

"ENOUGH!! BOTH OF YOU MADE A STUPID MISTAKE AND NOW THEY WILL BE SUSPICIOUS!! I COULD KILL YOU BOTH RIGHT NOW!!" I reached for my gun from my desk. 

"Please don't kill us... I'm begging you... My family needs me..." Mr. Davis begged on his knees.

"You should have thought of that before you both screw my plan. May I remind you who the BOSS HERE is--- THAT'S ME!! If there is anyone who will give orders that's ME not from your STUPIDITY!! I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT MYSELF!!" My voice is deathly calm. 

"We will fix everything... just don't kill us please... please..." Mr. Singh followed.

"I am giving you one last chance and if there is ONE... LITTLE... TINY mistake I will not hesitate to KILL you and your families DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?!" I pointed the gun to them.

"Yes Boss." They both stood up from the ground.

"Singh your news better be good or I swear I will hand your daughter's head in front of your face." I walked back to my desk.

"We found out that there is an investigator digging information about the accident." He gulped and paused.

"That's not a problem the police are easy to be manipulated. They just need money and the result will be the same. That investigator will not find anything since you burned the car so all the evidences are gone." I smiled wickedly.

I watched them suddenly felt tense and sweating.

"Tell me you did what I demand you to do. TELL ME!!" I slammed my fist on my desk.

"The ca---r..." Mr. Davis stuttered.

"TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH BEFORE I PULLED THIS TRIGGER TO YOUR HEADS!! I grabbed the gun again.

"We were about to burn it but there were already people coming and..." Mr. Singh is shaking in nervousness.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!! I GAVE YOU FULL AND CLEAR INSTRUCTION!!" I was ready to take a shot on him.

"LET ME EXPLAIN BOSS!! We parked three meters away from the incident to make sure there is evidence to be trace. The car is not our main concern but the investigator." He defended.

"What is the name of this RAT?!" I gave a snappy comeback.

"We don't know yet but we have a hint who would hire someone. Since Marie is out of the country it could only be Shannen who will dig on the accident." Mr. Davis butted in.

"THAT WOMAN IS GIVING ME BIG TROUBLE!! If she didn't stop what she was doing you know EXACTLY what to do. BUT don't KILL her yet she still has the Company's ownership." I ordered.

"Yes BOSS." They nodded like a puppet.

"What's the update with the account?" I creased my brows to the other people inside the room.

"It went well so the money should be on your account by now. Go check it!" The person confidently asserts me. 

"That's better to hear BUT--- If I see any mistake on this I will not hesitate to punish you." I strongly ordered the person.

I opened my laptop instantly and opened my fake name account. At least this will make my day better I really can count on that person. The moment I checked the balance I was surprised.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY? WHY THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS!!" Now I'm back in my cold demeanour.

"What do you mean nothing?! I made sure it was transferred I SWEAR I DID!" The person reasoned out with fear.

"YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM STUPID AND INCOMPETENT!! I WAS THINKING YOU ARE THE BEST BUT NOTHING I PLANNED WAS HAPPENING!! YOU ARE ALL USELESS!!" I slapped the person and everyone gasped.

"I---m... so---rrry..." The person muttered. 

"I want the money on my account by Monday. Are we clear?" I demanded firmly.

"Yes." The person briefly nodded and left.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE AND DO YOUR JOB NOW!!" I yelled furiously.

They all scram and left me as I swig another whisky.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine