Chapter 41 - The Birthday Party

ZAC POV

After the incident the trial went on for Tony Benson, Mr. Davis and Mr. Singh. We presented evidences that prove about their crimes. My father accident was being justified and they were all charge guilty of murder, conspiracy, fraud and kidnapping without any bail. It was also Bianca who forged my signatures for the million dollar accounts and the fake name actually belongs to Tony. 

Six months after that was also the day Shannen was being shot. It was the most devastated day of my life seeing my wife being attended by EMT. After the kidnapping I don't let my kids out of my sight and I became more protective. I'm glad they were too young to remember it ever happened. But when they get older we will tell them.

The Company is now running smoothly after I came back as the CEO. I promoted Emerson as the head of security and my personal bodyguard. As for Andrew we became very good friends. I hired new secretary and this time it's a guy as Shannen requested.

Today are my children's birthday we decided to do the Christening few months after the incident. All the people we trust are present including five policemen, three FBI agents, and two snipers. My mom, Martin, Sherry and of course Shannen's parents are there. Ben and my cousin couldn't come that time for some reasons.

"Zac, are the kids ready?" My lovely pregnant wife came out of the walk-in closet.

"Yeah." I pulled her closer.

Yup she is alive! The shot at her back was at just below her right shoulder that causes her to lose too much blood. After ten hours of operation the doctors managed to take the bullet out. She had to wear sling for a month that she complained. During those times I didn't allowed her to move a finger or even carry the kids. I did all the jobs for her but of course being a stubborn person she still insisted.

"Babe, are you are getting creepy zoning out." She waved a hand in front of me.

"I was just thinking about the last six months. I'm also admiring how hot your dress is." I snaked my hand on her growing belly.

"Yeah it's such a terrifying event but it's all over now. We are all alive and they are already paying for their crimes. So why don't you forget about them and focus on our kids birthday?" My wife puts her hand on my shoulder.

Her touch always makes me feel high even she is three months pregnant. Soon we made love since she can't resist my charms.

"I love you babe so much." I ran my hand on her shoulder where the scar is.

"I love you so much too babe. But right now you need to help me dress up again. You ruined it and my hair too." Shannen pouted. 

We dress up and went downstairs to check our children and guests. All their eyes are focus on us especially Sherry, Martin, Courtney and Ben. It's like they know what we did but I shrugged it off while Shannen blushed big time.

"At last both of you showed up! We can start the party! All the guests are in the backyard." Sherry clapped her hands.

"Sorry it took us a while let's go to the backyard." My wife replied to her sister.

"Did you really just get laid? Goodness pregnant hormones!" Sherry teases my wife.

"Don't act like you didn't get yours." Shannen retorted smirking.

"Are you all just going to stand there!!? The kids are waiting!!" My mother-in-law placed a hand on her hip.

We proceed to the backyard and held our kids.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday... happy birthday... happy birthday Zander and Stephanie!"

All the guests sang and we helped our children blow their cakes. After it was blown we heard the most wonderful word.

"Da--da." "Ma-ma." They mumbled same time.

The party continued and we let the kids running everywhere. Laughing and cheering with all the games that we prepared for them. The party ended and the guests left and we started cleaning up the mess. There were paper cups, party hats, paper plates and balloons everywhere. With the help of our parents and few friends we finished real quick.

The twins fell asleep in our arms and we placed them on their cots. We turned the monitor on and head to our own room. We cuddled until our eyes closes on its own accord.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine