Chapter 30 - The Biggest Plan

ZAC POV

The next morning I woke up with the best view... my wife sleeping peacefully beside me. I didn't want to wake her up so I tried my best discreet move as possible when I successfully did I checked our kids. They are sleeping in their cots so I made my way to the kitchen and make breakfast. For the twins I decided to extract oranges and mashed potatoes. After that I make coffee and pancakes along with jams, butter and honey. 

"Morning babe!" Shannen hugged me from behind.

"G'mornin wifey!" I turned around and kissed her temple.

"Hmmm you're making my favourite." She pulled away after smelling the food.

"Yup. Are the kids up yet?" I flipped the pancake.

"No... not yet. Their still sleeping might wake up in a little later." My wife is making our coffee.

"Good since I need some time with you." I hugged her from behind.

"Mmmm..." She muttered.

I couldn't help but stare at her figure and she's giving me a boner! So I grabbed her waist and starts kissed her neck. She arched and gave me more access. Everytime I touched her reaction made me lose my sanity. I'm now very much awake and she can feel it poking between her thighs in the end we pleasured ourselves on the counter top.

"Best morning greetings." I spoke after catching our breaths.

"Yeah it is." She pecked my lips.

I helped her sit on the chair when we heard the kids suddenly cry.

"I'll get the kids." I rushed to the nursery.

When I get back the table and the twins food is already set. My wife served me the pancake just the way I like it.

"Thanks babe so any plans for today?" I started eating.

"I have to call Andrew since he will be working with Fred." She sipped her coffee.

"Mom gave her decision to the proposal I forgot to mention it yesterday do you have it?" I gave her pancakes.

"Speaking of that one minute I'll get the laptop." She stands up abruptly.

Minutes later she went back while I feed the kids.

"Here babe." She let me read it.

After I studied the proposal Shannen explained what happened to the board meeting and her decision. Some board members opposed while the others approved. Since nobody knows I am alive they insisted that only Mom can amend it. They will never know what will hit them.

"Babe there is something you need to know I have a gut feeling that Mr. Benson is responsible for Dad's death." My face hardened.

I told her about my last conversation with Dad including the threat.

"I will call Andrew to add this on his investigation. We will do whatever it takes to find justice for Dad." She supported me.

"Thank you babe. Since you mentioned about the board members I wanna know who are they?" I grabbed her hand.

"I know the Board members are just being rational but what bother me are Mr. Singh and Mr. Davis behaviour." My wife informed me.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

I remember they were the investors from Novis that I had invited at our engagement party. She narrated everything while I'm forming a plan in my head.

"Don't worry about it I will handle them." I winked and smiled.

"Babe I've been thinking since you're here now... will you please take over the Company?" She bats her eyelashes and pouted sweetly.

"You know I can't say no to that but let's talk to Mom about it since she is considered as the only Collin's existed." I logically explained.

"Thanks babe!! I love you so much!!" She jumped in my arms and I caught her.

"Anything for my wife you deserve the best and our kids. If I take over then you will stay home and be with our kids understood?" I instructed her in gentle way.

"I'll take it since my hands are already full with these two angels." She switched her gaze to the kids.

"Good. What time is the meeting tomorrow babe?" I go over.

"After lunch why are you coming?" She wiped Steph's mouth.

"Just asking since I will have to drive the kids at playschool." I gave Zandy his sipping cup.

"I almost forgot about that usually Sherry do it for me." She suddenly frowned after mentioning her sister.

"I'm here now babe. Don't worry about it besides the kids need more Daddies' time." I assured her. 

"That they do." She started cleaning the table.

"Leave it to me babe just go and bath the kids." I pecked her lips.

"Yeah we don't want another water adventure to happen don't we?" She taunted smiling.

"You will regret saying that tonight." I smirked.

"Will see." She dared me.

Zandy started crying while Steph's face is filled with mashed potatoes. We carried them to their bath tubs and I left to do the rest of the errands. After I was done I dialled Mom's phone and pass on my plan. She wanted to come home but I was against it in the end we compromised.

The rest of the day was more relaxing we stayed home and fixed the stuffs we bought yesterday. Steph and Zandy was playing while we just watch them having fun. Dinner came by and I did the same routine in the kitchen. When everything is done we tuck the kids and went to our room. 

"You are so HOT in my shirt by the way." I snaked my hands to my wife's waist.

"I felt comfortable in these." She leaned on me.

"I believe you have to be punished." I whispered softly.

"For wearing them?" She innocently yet playfully acts.

"I think you know what I mean." I bit her earlobe.

"Hmm... then why don't you start with your punishment?" She pulled away and run under covers.

"You don't know what you got yourself into." I take off my shirt.

I pulled the sheets off and found her giggling. I went on top of her and claimed her lips. We fought for dominance but obviously I won. My hand found its way on her intimate part and started giving her pleasure while her hands doing its own movement on mine. Soon we welcome our desire and found the oblivion.

"I love you so much babe." I spooned her.

"I love you more babe." She softly whispered.

We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arm.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine