EPILOGUE (The Complete Happiness)

Six months later...

SHANNEN POV

After the twins birthday they also started to walk. We recorded everything from the first day they begin to stand up alone and their first steps. We were ecstatic and exited that day!

As for me Zac never want me to work anymore even for my Dad. He convinced me to focus with the kids and he can provide us everything. Our twins are now growing up so fast and they are now 1 and 1/2 years old. Believe me when I say that's the most tiring day of their lives.

"Stephanie, stop running around the house sweetie you'll hit yourself!" I scolded my daughter but in a nice way.

She stopped for a while and gave a sweet smile. I felt sudden pain but I brushed it off.

"Zander, stop playing with the spoon please." My son got the same smirk like his Dad.

"I'm home babe!! What's with the yelling I heard?" Zac came from the door.

"Well you know as usual they are both tiring me out. How's your day?" I served the dinner.

"Babe I told you don't overtire yourself especially now. Anyway the office is fine just had to do some meetings." He pecked my lips.

"Hey sweetie, are you good girl and not giving mommy ache-ache again?" My husband reached for Steph in his arms.

"I don't so stop being so protective." I hand him the mashed potato.

"Hey little buddy, are you being good boy too?" He turned his attention to his son who is tugging on his pants.

"Let's make a deal. Eat your foods tonight and we will watch "Toons" My husband offered them.

The kids smile since the word stands for cartoons and they love watching it especially Little Einstein. My tummy felt pain again and I couldn't help it so I screamed a little.

"Ahh!!" Zac went beside me immediately.

"Is it time babe?" He held my swollen belly.

"Maybe they were just kicking. I'm fine don't worry besides I'm a week away." I assured him.

After dinner I felt the pain is getting worse.

"Babe, can you call our Moms to be with the kids? I think our little girl is ready." I instructed him but it's like he didn't hear anything.

"ZAC JAYDEN!! I swear if you keep standing there like a statue I will give birth here soon!!" I screamed in agony.

After my outburst he zapped back to reality and called our parents.  About fifteen minutes Marie came in with Dad and Mom in tow. On our way to the hospital I practice the breathing technique from all the lambaste sessions while Zac is driving like lunatic on the street. Soon as we reached the hospital Martin was already waiting for me.

"Shannen are you ready?" Martin put his lab gown.

All I could was nod focusing on the pain. Zac was beside me all the way to the operating room.

"I swear Zac!! You're sleeping on the couch after this!! I didn't know it hurts this way!!" I squeezed his hand so tight that it will break.

Zac was just as pale taking my threat seriously. Well he better be!! This is one hell of a pain!! I regret not going on caesarean again but I'm so stubborn to follow the rules.

"Relax babe. I'm here, you can do it. We can always do caesarean so you won't have to do it this way." Zac encouraged.

"Shannen, I can see the head now when I say push you start it." Martin prepared me and I nodded.

"One... Two... Three... PUSH!" I did push as hard as I can while Zac is holding my hand muttering words to me.

"One more babe... we're almost there." Zac keeps whispering.

Soon we heard our baby girl first cry and we are speechless. All the pain was worth it seeing our kid. This was the first time I gave birth with Zac beside me.

"Daddy you wanna cut the cord?" Martin hand the scissor to Zac.

I watch my baby girl and my husband first interact. I felt very exhausted and soon fall off to sleep. I woke up and saw a lot of balloons and Congratulations card. Soon Zac felt me stirring up and rushed to my side.

"Mommy's already up. Good morning babe!" Zac pecked my lips while holding our baby girl.

I saw my parents, Marie, Sherry and soon followed by more visitors. Zac hand me over our baby girl sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"So what's our little angel's name?" Sherry giddily inquired.

"We decided to name her Sherina Marie." Both my sister and my mother-in-law gasped.

"Thank you so much!" Both of them said same time.

When the visiting hours are over only Zac and I was left in the room.

"I love you Mrs. Zac Collins so much! Thanks for always loving me and making me happy and for giving me the best kids in the worlds." Zac kissed my lips.

"I love you so much too Mr. Zac Collins you're the best husband and the best father to our kids. You made me complete and happy." I kissed my husband's back.

I'm glad we didn't up and the vows we made remain our unbroken promises.

================================================

••••••••THE END••••••••

================================================

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine