Chapter 38 - The Strategic Ideas

ZAC POV

After short greetings with Emerson my wife didn't waste any more time and discussed our purpose of visit.

"Emerson do you have any updates from them?" My wife gets in her business mode talk. 

"I run the footage from six months ago where Mr. Cris Collins car is still park at the basement. According to the footage Mr. Singh and Mr. Davis were doing something with your father's car. They left in every hasty manner after that." Emerson closed the footage.

"I want you copy them." I balled my fists.

"I already made the copy Sir. I am just waiting for your approval to send it to the police as evidence." Emerson efficiently commented.

"No we can't trust the police about this. We will contact Mr. Philips and hand him the video." I object.  

"Yes sir." Emerson nodded. 

"Emerson, our children have been kidnapped together with Marie. Please check the footage from yesterday as well." My wife politely ordered with authority.

"We can't tell if they followed your car but there is a very big possibility. They left the building seconds later after Marie." Emerson studied the footage just like we did.

"Mr. Reeves go to our house and bring the copy. We will text you the address and notify Shannen's parents upon your arrival. " I instructed him.

"Thank you Emerson." My wife and I head out.

After calling Andrew we decided to meet him few blocks away from the office. He gave few orders to his men and we drive to the Coffeeshop.

"We're here." Andrew parked the car.

"The owner is waiting in his office and expecting us." Andrew led the way. 

"Zac?" "Ben?" I and Ben voice out same time.

"You too know each other?" This time its Andrew and Shannen's turn.

"Yeah." Ben confirmed.

"Babe he was the friend I met in Italy the one I mentioned to you. Anyway, Ben this is my wife Shannen and this is Mr. Philips our private investigator." I introduced them.

"Nice to finally meet you now I know why Zac is so whipped. Where are the twins I'm supposed to meet them too right?" Ben stated while Shannen frowned.

"We will explain everything man. The reason where here is because of the footage can we see it?" I changed the topic seeing how it affects my wife.

"Oh yes of course! If I knew it would be you I could've given the permission long time ago. Come with me." Ben still astound just like me.

We followed him to the Technical/Control Area where there are two technicians sitting. Ben ordered them to play the video after punching in the access code. It was his way to know everything that is happening within the premises since he was mostly out of the country. He explained that way no one can edit or delete the videos.

"Zac if it's okay I would like to see it too." Ben pried.

"Sure man." I agreed without a doubt.

"Thanks now let's find out who these bastards are." Ben played the video after punching some codes. 

All our eyes are focused on the screen and few minutes later we found out the murderers. It was Mr. Davis and Mr. Singh.

"Ohh god Zac! They probably have the kids!" Shannen gasped.

"They will pay for this!! Andrew please get this copy as our evidence same with Emerson's video. Can we have a copy man?" My knuckles are tight together.