Chapter 2

When she got out the shower she went into the closet and seen the wardrobe, she could of sworn he said comfortable. She grabbed an black tennis skirt it was shorter than the one she had on earlier. A black crop top, with some black bunny slippers, at least she didn't have to wear heels. She put on the clothes and it was actually comfortable, the slutty look is not her style though. She's not much of an high skirt girl, but the clothes were very comfortable. She put her hair into a bun and walked out the closet. She looked at the time and seen she had 35 minutes to be ready. She grabbed some lotion off the dresser and started to lotion up, she grabbed the earring he had for her and put them on. There was some clear lip gloss on the dresser as well, some eyelashes. He was giving her the natural look because in the form she clearly said she do not wear makeup. She put on the lip gloss, and eyelashes, she turned to the mirror and looked at herself. She really felt comfortable but she was uncomfortable wearing this skirt she hated it. She didn't know where the dining room was so she decided to leave early to find it. She walked into the kitchen chefs were cooking

"Dining room right there honey." The old lady said

"Thank you." She said as she walked into the dining room, she sat where she saw a plate at. And she waited for minutes, and minutes she came a lil too early but hell. She doesn't like to be hit or getting her hair pulled, she barely even likes to be touched. So in reality she doesn't even know how she even got first place. Maybe because of her looks, Lily is one gorgeous woman. She had nice dark long brown hair, pretty color changed eyes. A nice perfect smile, she had little boobs and little figure. But most guys seem to like it even though she never actually been with one really. And when she was she didn't even like him so she never had sex. 21 years old and never did nothing sexual ever in her but kissed. Moments later he came in and stood there looking at her, she waved and he laughed.

"Nobody told you to wave get up and come to me." He said she got up and walked over to him, he looked at her as she wore her black crop top, black tennis skirt, black bunny slides. She stood in front of him, he grabbed her neck and pulled her hair back.

"Open your mouth." He said and she did he gargled and put the spit he had in her mouth. And she spit it out, and he looked at her and grabbed her head.

"Lick it off the floor." He said

"I- I didn't do-"

"I said lick it off the floor." He said she turned away and got on her knees, she licked the spit off the floor and swallowed it. She almost gagged, she sat down and he nodded.

"Good girl." He said as if she was a dog or something.

"What are we going to eat." She asked him.

"Your eating a salad I'm eating steak." He said and she nodded, the food had came and her salad was served. When she looked at it she looked closely and it was maggots in it. She slid the plate away from her and sat back in the seat.

"Eat it." He said

"No I'm allergic to pees." She said

"Eat it or punishment." He said she shook her head no, and he got up poured his drink on her head. She could've cried really he is trying to kill her and she wasn't finna die over no food. She wasn't hungry anyway, she was just following his instructions.

"I'll take the punishment sir." She said

"Come on." He said she got up and he yanked her and started to walk extra fast it was hard from her to keep up.

"Slow down, please." She said he stopped at a door and he threw her in the door and he walked in.

"You wanna be naughty." He said

"No sir." She said as she seen the bruise on her knee.

"Are you sure because you didn't eat the food bitch." He said as he kicked her, he grabbed the paddle and slapped her with it. She held her face and he bent down to her and punched. She fell back And he pulled her up, walking her over to the chains.

"Get naked." He said and she took off all her clothes, he looked over seeing the scar that was on her.

"Where did you get the scar on your back from." He said more than asked.

"My ex boyfriend set my back on fire and it bruised on my spine nowhere else." She said he grabbed her hands and put them in shackles. Also her feet her pretty body was exposed to him. He grabbed the belt almost could look it could be the whip you would use for slaves. He swung one time and it her body, she didn't flinch she moved just a little and she didn't make a sound. He did it again, she bit down on her lip, almost crying, but she didn't. And he did it over and over and over again. She was sore and wanted to go home but she was not going to give on the first day.

"Are you going to do it again?" He asked her.

"No sir." She said he took her out the shackles and she fell to the ground, he kicked her in the face and she flew back. 

"Put your damn clothes on and meet me downstairs in 25 minutes, kitchen." He said and she hurried and put her clothes on no matter how much pain she was in. She slipped on the slippers and she walked slowly out the room, her back was hurting so bad and her legs. She collapsed on the floor, he walked up behind her and moved her out his way going down the stairs.

"Mom I'm so sorry I failed you but I need the money." She said as she pushed herself up and she walked down the stairs and she was holding on tight to the rail. She walked into the Kitchen he had the knife in his hand, she slowed turned around.

"Aht aht come here." He said she walked to him and he pulled her to him and the knife was on her stomach.

"You get your period every month, well not anymore. Your going to get this shot that stops your period for 9 months. When you bleed again it will only be for 24 hours. I only like blood that comes from the skin not your vagina." He said pushing her away.

"Go to your room and don't come out for the rest of the day. " he said she nodded as she walked out the kitchen.