Chapter 40

They were at the party enjoying theirselves, he was making sure she was alright the whole time though

They were at the party enjoying theirselves, he was making sure she was alright the whole time though. Even though he was drunker than a skunk, he would check up on her to see if she was alright. She realized that he doesn't have many friends he have two but he never mentioned them ever in his life. It's like he keeps everything about him a secret to the world. But to her he tells her everything just one at a time he was waiting for the right moment to tell her. She wasn't mad or anything her reaction, was very funny. She thought he didn't have any friends from the looks of it looked like she was his only a friend. He walked over to her with his drink in his hand, laughing. "Hey babe, y-your alright?" He asked stuttering over his words, she giggle nodding"Yes I'm fine go have fun babe, enjoy your time." She said he smiled walking away, she leaned back in her chair. She was kind of tired and she felt sick to her stomach the twins were really working her nerve of the sickness. She got up walking to the bathroom going to the bathroom she seen someone was in there so she hurried outside rushing to the door so she wouldn't vomit everywhere. The computer pooled beneath her, as she heaved on all fours. Her stomach clenched in pain. Her dress was stained with liquid regret, she lifted up coughing wiping her mouth.

"Here." The British accent from behind her said making her turn around, he handed her his shirt, she started to cough he pointed to her stomach she nodded.

"Umm thank you." She cleared her throat looking at him.

"You welcome what are you doing out here it's like 2 am and your pregnant

"You welcome what are you doing out here it's like 2 am and your pregnant." He curiously said

"I had to vomit and the bathroom was full so I just came out here and yeah I guess what are you doing out here?" Asked lily.

"Well I had some business to do but that's all over now I came over here to go by my car you just vomited by. And it's alright you didn't get any on my benz." He chuckles she moved out of his way when he walked around her to get to his car door, she watched him.

"Keep the shirt I don't need it have fun at the party." He said getting in pulling off she sighed walking back into the party she saw Lex who was partying with his friends.

"Where were you?" Lex asked he didn't seem drunk anymore she hates how he got mood changes like if he's going to be drunk just be drunk lex.

"I had to puke and the bathrooms were full." She calmly said holding her stomach he nodded grabbing her hand walking outside.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked her.

"Because I'm not feeling this shit no more I'm completely sober and just want to spend time with you." He said holding both of her hands looking her in the eyes.

"Okay let's go home it's time for you to get a nice shower, eat and-"

"No no no it's time for you to have a nice shower, eat and get some rest your the one pregnant, don't worry about me my love." Bill kissed her cheek grabbing her hand walking her to the car, he opened the door for her. She got in and he closed the door fixing his suit going over to the driver side getting in closing the door shut. He put the keys in the ignition starting the car up looking at her, she held her stomach rubbing it. He grabbed her hand pulling off, he looked over at her once again smiling he was happy that he's going to marry her. He couldn't believe that he was going to let a girl love him, he met her when she was broke and a scared girl. She was scared and just wanted money, their history goes back all the way. He loves her so much he looks after her all day and now that their having twins is even better. What scares him is that he can loose her due to her giving birth that's the only thing that scares him. He wants the kids no matter how much he says he doesn't want any, he told her that for three years. When he first met her he couldn't take his eyes off of her he loved the way her dark hair matched her eyes. Her smile was and still is gorgeous her body was perfect she had a petite body, abs little butt, little boobs. She was small he loved the way she looked he still does baby bump and all he just loves her period. He tells his friends about her all the time, she didn't even know he had friends because he's so mean to everyone. That's one thing she can vouch for he isn't a people person, he just doesn't know how to engage with people. He wants them to have the wedding when the twins are here, which will be 9 months almost a year.

"Are you hungry ?" He asked her she turned over looking over at him she nodded looking back out the window.

"I'll order some food so tomorrow I'm free for the day I can help you at work if you'd like, I honestly think you should quit." He said.

"I own the business Lex I can't quit and no I won't give it to someone one day one of kids would probably want a business. And I would be more than happy to pass it down to one of them." She said.

"The stubbornness." He chuckled pulling up their house, he parked in the driveway getting out the car helping her out. They walked into the house she took off her shoes leaving them by the door going in the living room.

"The babies are really pushing today I'm so tired." She said sitting down.

"Names." He said coming from the kitchen with cold water giving it to her, she took the water sipping some.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What do you want to name them?" He asked:

"I don't know what about you?"

"My father middle name is Cole so I was thinking Cole." He said

"And Dylan." She said

"Cole and Dylan Godfrey, The Godfreys." He said putting his hands up and doing the jazz hands, she giggled putting the water down.

"Cole and Dylan Godfrey that's sound good I love it." She smiled moving her hair out of her face, he leaned kissing her.

"Their going to have a lot of hair because my chest burns a lot." She said.

"I want a girl I want 4 kids." He said.

"And I know you aren't going to die giving birth because your stronger than that, don't forget what I put you for three years." He said, she grabbed his face smiling.

"I love that you faith babe, I really do and let's hope it isn't my time because I want to watch my kids grow." She said.

"I know you do because if not I'll kill Pryce not joking he knows how much I love you, and I will not except him letting you leave me." He held tight onto her hand looking her in the eyes she brought him up to her chest.

"Your the biggest baby I know I love you."

"I love you more."