Chapter 3

3 days later

She woke up because of the alarm clock it really didn't bother since she would get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to go to work. She got out of bed and seen the outfit on her dresser, she really hated this small ass room. Like before she went to sleep she was sweating and freaking out because of how small it is. She had went to sleep In the bathroom because the room is to hot for her. She don't know how she got In the bed but she knew for sure she was sleeping in the bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and she stripped out of her night clothes and turned the shower.

"I am titanium I'm bullet proof nothing to looose I am titanium." She sung as she was in the shower she had took of the bracelet he had made her wear so it wouldn't get wet. One thing he didn't know about her was that she had such beautiful voice. She got out the shower and did her morning routine, these last three days have been hard for her. She haven't really been out because he's been having her do stuff around the house for him. She's been following the rules except for when she first got here. He wanted her to eat those pees and she wasn't going for that, she was not finna ruin her health from him. Her body still hurts from the whip he used on her when she first got here. She put on the pretty dress he had out for her it was a black floral dress that showed all her skin in the back. It was short but it was cute and she had some black slippers, he really liked her in slippers. She combed her straight putting into a back ponytail, the paper clearly states meet at the front door. She put the bracelet back on and walked out of the door. She smelled really good her scent was all in his house, everywhere she went her scent followed. She waited for him at the front door, the maid came up to her.

"You are beautiful young lady very smart also why are you here?" She asked

"I really need the money ma'am I'm just trying to survive." Lily reasoned telling the honest to god truth.

"You are putting yourself in danger being here Lily Emane, you are even lucky he's letting you wear those clothes. All the girls he had he either wear a bra and underwear or none at all poor girls. Say the words and get out of here you are way to pretty." She said and lex walked up, the maid walked away and Lily just stood there.

"Goodmorning." Lily greeted he opened the door and she stepped outside, she felt good the breeze hit her face. She breathed in the air and smiled she felt wonderful, even though her stomach is hurting like a mug. Yesterday he had some doctor do something to her so she wouldn't get her period for 9 months.

"Let's go." He said and she followed him to a dark grey Lamborghini, he unlocked the car door. She opened the door and got in, she put her seat belt and waited for him. He got In and pulled off, she looked out the window, he looked over at her. He slid his hand on her thigh, she looked at him and raised up her dress. He slapped her vagina and she closed her legs on him, then he smacked her in the face.

"I- I'm sorry." She said very soft and genuine, he looked away and she put her dress back down. He never touched her in a sexual way he said that everything she had belongs to him, so she wonder why he haven't did anything. Well until why did he wait until now to actually touch her she wonder.

"Pull down your panties and give them to me." He said and she did just that not an argument she really got tired of him slapping, the living life out her. She gave them to him and he put them In his pocket he pulled up at an plaza and parked. She got out the car and waited for him, and when he did he motioned for her to come to him.

"Yes." She said

"You've been a real good girl I'm rewarding you to get whatever you want today." He said she looked and seen that it was a fancy restaurant.

"Oh my gosh thanks." She said as she hugged him but he pushed her right off of him, she nodded wiping her hands. She was the first to ever hug him or had the balls, all the women he been with was to scared to hug him. They walked into the restaurant and the lady looked at him oddly than at her. He failed to mention she is the first to be seen in public with him, lily smiled and they went to the far back.

"Let's get some shit straight don't ever hug or touch me again understand." He said

"Im sorry I just got really excited." She said he ignored, she ordered her food and she took the water and drunk.

"Umm I like your car." She said

"Yea I figured." He responded not even wanting to talk to her.

"I- Umm was just you know was wondering how'd you sleep, or how was your day yesterday ?" She asked him for some oddly reason, she was attracted to him. As much as she says she can't be attracted to him it just dawned her that he's super hot.

"You talk a lot you know." He said

"Well - never mind." She said as she got her food and she said prayer over it Lily Emane is a really good girl. She doesn't even go to church anymore but she still prays to the lord, she haven't turned her back on him.

"Why are you praying." He said more than asked she looked at him, and she just starred she didn't know if she wanted to slap him or be nice about the situation.

"Because before I came here even though my dad abandoned me I raised in a church so I pray." She said as she continued to her food, she raised her for up and put it to his mouth.

"Here." She said he moved it away, she put it back to his mouth she had cheese cake which he never had ever in his life.

"No." He responded, he looked at her and he seen she wasn't going to give up, he opened his mouth and she placed it in there. She smiled and continued to eat her food, he watched her nobody never had the balls to do what she just did. When someone feed him they are either scared or forced to eat right back out his mouth no matter where they are.