Chapter 27

"Okay so where's Lily Emane?" Christian asked Neil.

"Business trip couldn't attend so you will be dealing with me sit." Neil said and they all sat down, he actually hated how he had to sit in a conference room for 6 hours, talking about business. From the looks of it he had it down pack, every question they had for him, he came back with an answer quick. They all agreed on the things he was saying, actually they had no other choice he was right, when he first stepped foot into the door. Hours and hours passed and it was time for them to all leave and go about their day. Neil was on the way out and Christian had stopped him.

"Where is she?" He asked

"That's personal you have her number call her." Thomas said walking out of the room, going down the stairs.

——————————

Later the night she was just sitting her car, she had told robert that she had something to do at the company. Which she lied she wanted to get some fresh air, she was tired of lying to him all the time. They have been dating for at least 9 months now, and she lies to him for fresh air. 3 days ago she told Neil that he had to go a meeting because she had business to do in Scotland. No she just didn't want to be in the same room with three of them, Neil, Christian and lex she wasn't having it. She got out her car walking to the door, she knocked on it waiting for answer. She'll be surprise if anyone even answers the door it 1 in the morning and she's at someone's door. The door opened and all she could to was look away, she walked in his house and he closed the door.

"Hello duckling nice to see you." Neil said she looked at him he didn't face a shirt on and he was straight abs and muscle.

"Come here." He said as he held up our finger motioning her to come in, she walked in and closed his door. He grabbed her looking at her in her eyes, she swallowed her spit looking at him, hoping he would break this intense stare.

"Your back for more aren't you?" He asked her his hands slipped down from her waist to her ass. She jumped biting her lip wondering if she should lie or not.

"I came to te-"

"Tell me you want more it's not another reason why your here at 1 in the morning." He said he grabbed her hand putting it in his pants, He never let go of her hand as he did it. He flapped it up and down sending her a smirk, she looked away.

"Aht aht look at me ....... It is actually possible to become amateurs in suffering." He said to her as he slapped the living hell out of her, he caught her as she was going to tip over.

"You don't lie to Neil." He said and she looked at him.

"Your a sadist?" She asked him

"Due to you have knowledge for being with one huh? Your different duckling I would never treat you like an Masochist alright. Your really not the submissive type more like an demanding slash submissive." He said and she didn't know what the hell that meant.

"Masochist Is a person who derives sexual gratification from being subjected to physical pain or humiliation." He said

"And you can handle pain but not really fein for it, bend over." He said

"Why I gott-"

"You don't argue with Neil"He said as he looked at her she slowly bent down, and when she her hands touched her toes. She felt her dress lift up, her bare ass was exposed to him, she never wears panties unless she's on her period. He rubbed her ass cheeks in a circle before she felt a sharp main, she let a small moan. And he did it again but harder, his hand traveled to her pussy and he slapped it hard making her fall.

"You see right there will be an automatic punishment for you but no I will not treat you like shit. Lily because you are a diamond who deserves to be worn." He said as he helped her up, she put her hands on his chest, she could feel her face start to burn. Why was he making her blush so much they're only friends who had sexual activities with each other once.

"Tell me why are you here." He said

"I want....."

"Want what?" He asked her.

"More." She said lowly he grinned as he took up his modern marble stairs, he opened the door to his bedroom. He took off her dress he hugged her rubbing his hands down her body.

 He took off her dress he hugged her rubbing his hands down her body

"Neil this is not right." She said

"Then why are you." He said leaving her for no words, he kissed her on the forehead and bent her in front of him. He slid his dick and she bit down on her lip as he was pounding her, she needed this someone who could dick her down right. Someone who would treat her like she's somebody than nothing, she wanted this badly to feel some type of soft emotion when she has sex.

"Oh—— shit." She moaned he was hitting the right spots, she was feeling his ears with her moans.

"Your so tight and wet, tell me you want me." He said

"I... want you." She moaned he slammed into her and she screamed as she fell to the ground. He picked her up putting her on the wall, he slid his dick into her, she panted.

"Stooop." She Moaned loudly he put his hand over her mouth, and her body started to bang against the wall, as her back started to arch.

"I don't want to." He said slamming her with hard strokes, she was going crazy, she knew this wrong but it feels so good she needs more of him.