Chapter 39

"Your poking out, isn't today your doctor appointment?" Lex asked her cleaning his face off, she was brushing her hair, not really feelings it. "Yeah you don't have to come if you don't want too you look tired." lily said he touched her belly, he couldn't believe that she was pregnant. He always said he wasn't for kids, he still isn't sure if he is or not, he just that his child will have both parents." I'm coming I haven't been to the others so I'm coming to this one." He said kissing her cheek walking out the bathroom, she smiled fixing the sleeve on her shirt. She came out the bathroom he was putting on his clothes, and slicking his hair back.

—————-

"Your 3 months right ?" Lex asked her as they both walked into the office, Dr

"Your 3 months right ?" Lex asked her as they both walked into the office, Dr.Pryce had, Lex says there no need to go out in public when he has his own doctor." Yeah why you think my belly grew over night." She said and they met face to face with Dr.Pryce, "Hi Pryce." She said giving him a hug, he was shocked to see how big she was. She wasn't that big but her abs were leaving a little, and her belly poked out so yeah. "Hey darling it is so pleasant to see you, you look very healthy. How you doing lex?" Pryce asked." I'm fine." Lex responded, "Alright let's go." Pryce said and they walked down the hall, getting onto the elevator. It was quiet due to Lily nausea she wasn't feeling to well this morning. She hated how everyday she needed to throw up, it was the baby working for her. She always felt the need to throw up and she felt sick to her stomach. Just because she felt guilty because of Neil. He almost died for her, he fell in love with her and she had got engaged and had a baby on. While he was in a coma she was feeling terrible about that, she had no one to tell. Lex would get mad at her and stress her out so she's just keeping it to herself. They walked into the room and she laid on the bed, waiting for Pryce to come in, she lifted her shirt and waited. "Do it hurt?" Lex asked "No, me throwing up yeah, but me having a living person in me growing doesn't." She said. "I want a boy, but a girl would be nice. I want someone to act just like you and I want someone who will act like me better." He said. "I want a boy to raise him to be better than you. I want a boy just because I want to raise him to be loving and caring, and to be very creative. A son who is well raised right to give him something I never had." She said and the Pryce came in with his tools, he had the jel and shit. He turned the monitor on letting them hear the baby heartbeat but it was different. "Your having twins, I know that because there are two heartbeats now we can just find the gender." Pryce said, putting the jel on her belly, grabbing the scanner looking for them. "Ahhh your having twin boys, identical congratulations" Pryce said. Lily started to vomit, Lex hurried up and gave her the trash can pulling her back. "I'm having two sons?" She asked, Pryce nodded she was happy but she knew it was going to be hard. Raising two kids that was giving her doubts that she will even make it through her birth. "Honey don't worry your with me now and I'm going to make sure you have good care. I promise I will not let anything happen to you just don't stress and eat healthy alright your due date is nov 1. Have a good day love." Pryce said walking out the room, Lex helped her up and she pulled down her shirt." Two boys, I'm not ready." She said." Me either but we'll pull through it your a strong woman you got this. We got this babe, come on let's go eat." He said grabbing her hand walking out of the office.

———————-

"Umm yeah that one." Lily said tonight lex is taking her to one of his parties, she never actually been to one. But since she was pregnant and her belly poked out, she have to wear a comfortable dress. The lady rung the dress up and she paid for it, grabbing her bags walking out of the store. She went to her car, trying to open the car door but her keys had dropped. Someone picked them up and grabbed them for you, "Thank you so much." She said. "No problem lily." The familiar voice said from far, she looked up his hands were in his pockets looking at her.

When she thought that two days ago was going to be the last day she would see him, she was wrong

When she thought that two days ago was going to be the last day she would see him, she was wrong. She walked over to him, but he stopped her," Neil please...-"

"No theres nothing you have to say to me. I don't even want to talk to you." He said." Then why are you helping me then?" She asked him, he chuckled. "Because your pregnant of course." He said. "But Neil I'm so sorry I feel horrible, I honestly do I didn't know please." She begged him but he didn't listen, he was mad that she moved on and had a baby. And she's getting engaged while he was in a coma because he saved her life." Stop begging and show me your sorry huh."he grabbed her and gently took behind the building, going to his car. "Neil, stop it." She said." Show me your sorry, show me you mean it." He said and kissed her, he pulled her hands up, he licked her neck and she let him." I'm sorry but I can't.... please stop." She said he backed away wiping his nose." I understand since I'm not the baby father or your FIANCÉ I can't have you. I see no hard feelings." He said walking away,"No wait......please." She begged, he turned around looking at her in the eyes, she wanted him to come closer. But instead his face was now into a mug, he turned around with the most coldest side view ever.