Chapter 41

3 months later

"SHUT UP LILIAN!" Lex yelled at her.

"Why? It's the truth I seen it with my own eyes Lex I'm not freaking blind."

"OKAY! Fine I did get head from the lady at the bar happy now. You haven't been giving me nun for 3 months what you want me to do get blue balls or something." He said

"No at least you can be honest with me you can be honest about everything else but that, you fucking cunt." She said walking away from him going to the room, he followed her yelling at her.

"You act like I fucked the whore I something gosh quit bitching about everything."

"Lex you don't understand I'm your fiancé and I love you so you can-"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE ME!" He yelled putting his hands out he slammed the door behind him. She stood there not saying a word he waited for her to say something to say anything but she didn't, she was silent. Stuck in the same place not even moving, he walked towards her and she punched him dead in his mouth. His head flew back and he held his mouth, she walked started hitting him, and tears ran down from his face.

"I'm tired of you treating me like this Lex! You don't never respect me!" She yelled he grabbed her hands holding them, looking her into her eyes he let them go.

"Then leave me." He coldly said.

"Get your shit and leave me then obviously your still the same little girl I met 4 years ago."

"Fine." She said holding her stomach going into the closet and started to pack her clothes, she threw the suitcases out the closet before walking out the closet.

"You piece of shit." She said grabbing her stuff walking out the room throwing the suitcases down the stairs.

"I'm a piece of shit well you Carrie two babies in that stomach of yours so if you think your finna move out, or whatever your not. Because you are mine and forever will be mine now put your shit back into the room. And I'll sleep in the guest room come on I'm tired and want to go to bed." She walked into the room closing and locking the door getting into bed, she turned the lamp off closing her eyes. She's 6 months pregnant now and she's so stressed out, Lex just been stressing her out the whole pregnancy. It's either he needs this, or he wants this or he has to get this. It's like she and the babies doesn't even exist anymore at this point he's just really being selfish to her and the babies. Her appointment is in a couple of hours and she didn't want to go, it's 4 am and she was up arguing with the bastard. The bastard that she loves and just can't get rid of so it's her dealings nobody else's.

———————-

Lili: Goodmorning Pryce I thought my appointment was at 10:30

Pryce: It is but I wanted to tell you that your risk of dying can be treatable

Lili: I don't think no one can beat death

Pryce: Is everything alright usually when you get good news your excited and your not this time.

Lili: Well your nephew is a pain in the ass really I'm just really stressed, you know I try to keep him happy. But it's like he's never happy it's an never ending battle Pryce and wears me thin. We named the babies Cole and Dylan Godfrey he was happy about that I just can't understand. He won't let me in I don't know nothing three months ago I had just found out he had friends.