Chapter 13

She got up and looked in the closet, she seen a cute crop top with a black tennis skirt that had red in it. She put it on and walked out the room, she looked around and seen Martha.

"Martha." She said and Martha looked back and happily hugged her.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here he's enjoying Naomi." She said

"I figure but I need the money Martha, and everywhere I go he's there." Lily said

"I hate that bitch she's nasty I have to clean up after her everyday at least you were bold enough to take punishment, so your room would be cleaned. You know I only had freedom that one time and you had took the punishment for that. And I'm happy that you did because I go out more now, but on my spare time." Martha said

"That's good and I figured I hate her too, I'm not on the contract so I can do whatever I Please." Lily said

"I see it's 11:30am Naomi been up since 6:30am getting slaved around, have fun darling I have to get back to work." She said lily nodded as she walked to the staircase, she walked down the stairs. She went to the kitchen, and grabbed a snack going back upstairs. She walked into the library and sat down at the table, she had James to bring her a coffee upstairs also. She picked out a book going back to the table, she sat down and opened the book and started to read. James came upstairs with her coffee

"Thank you." She said he nodded walking out the room, and the lets get something clear, she shot she got for her period is still rolling. She has four months left of not getting a period and she's pretty sad because her period cramps will be back. She heard the door open but didn't want to pay attention to who it was because she was into the book she was reading.

"Eww What are you doing here." Naomi said as she walked into the room.

"None of your Damn business Tiffany." She said referring to the Tiffany doll from the bride of chucky.

"Let me get that." Naomi said referring to her sugar cookies, lily started to laugh and looked at her. She picked up the cookie and gave it to her, Naomi looked at her and took it. Naomi ate the cookie and lily got up and started to laugh.

"Looks like your obedient dolly isn't so obedient is she." lily said he looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Uhh- she gave me the cookie, she forced me to-" he slapped Naomi and she started to cry, he dragged her out the room. Lily was walking down the hallway hearing her scream, she felt bad but she was really tired of her already. And they barely even know each other, she gave her the cookie on purpose not to be nice or anything. The fact was that she saw him walk into the room, that's why she gave her that cookie. At first she was going to ignore her and continue to read her book, until he came in, she knows the rules. Your not supposed to take food from anyone even if they offered you take what he gives. Number 3 rule about living in the house with him, she walked into her room and turned on the tv. She changed into some pajamas shorts and a cute shirt to go with it, she laid in her bed watching tv. Her door opened and lex came in, with sweat on his forehead.

"It's just a cookie." She said

"Just a god damn cookie the game isn't fair because I can not control you. She gets punishments and you don't that's kind of like favoritism." He said

"Then treat me like you did before you the one who came up with the stupid ass rule." She said and he slapped her, she closed her eyes and opened them back up. 

"You know what to do then lunch now." He said she got up and walked passed and he watched her hips move in her shorts. She walked into the kitchen and sat down, he did also. Naomi was already there, she had bruises all over here, lily looked away from her and smiled at Martha.

"Okay so you guys are competing whoever I feel like isn't good enough to be here will leave. The both of you have a week to prove to me that y'all baddest nastiest sluttiest bitch to be here understand." He said

"Yes." Naomi said

"Yes sir." Lily said Naomi looked at her and lily shrugged her shoulders, the food came and Naomi started to gag.

"This has pees in it." Lily said

"I don't give a damn eat it." He said she got up and walked away, this is the second time he did that. He knows she's not going to eat those pees, it had bugs in it anyways. She ate things worser than that, he got up and followed her. He grabbed her arm and slapped her about 9 times, she fell to the ground. Her eyes closed and shit her head on the floor, Martha ran to her and tried to wake her up.

"What the fuck just happened?" Naomi asked.

"She's not breathing dammit Lex did you really have to hit her that damn hard." Martha said Martha was a beautiful lady she looked like she was at least in her 40s. She took her down into the basement going to the medical room, and they followed her.

"Dr.Pryce." Martha said

"Oh and the beautiful is back now what's going on?" He said they laid on the table.

"She's not breathing." Martha said he walked over to lily and grabbed her arm, checking her pulse. He went to her neck and saw the bite mark, he check her pulse in her neck.

"She doesn't have a pulse, if I can figure out how she died maybe I can save her only lex can be in here." He said Naomi and Martha walked out the medical room and lex looked at him.

"So I killed her by slapping her she's weak." He said laughing but deep down he felt bad, she wasn't ready to die. But yet he took her life and didn't know that he did, he believes it was an accident.

"No you did way worse to her you drained her blood before, put her leg on fire, sliced her with knifes and fucked her to death. So she's not weak something is making her weak and nots your bite marks." He said as he started to hook her up to the monitors, her body was on the big screen.

"Oh I see what it is." He said

"What the hell is it ?" Lex asked

"5 months ago I put her on a treatment 5 stages she only had one, which made her wounds go away, but not bite marks. Her vaginal area to stitch it up and it would close tighter then ever. She didn't take the four treatments because you thought she wasn't good enough. And I don't know why she's the smartest girl you ever brought in here, and she's natural it's easy to work with her. Gorgeousness and smartness goes well together Lexi Don't you think." He said

"Pryce !" He yelled

"Oh Lexi you don't like being called by that name Don't you well you just killed her, and your mother in there is tired of being your work slave." Pryce said

"Bring her back." He said

"I will just have to finish the treatments hopefully She'll come back. Honestly why would you say she's not good enough if she was a Virgin. Something you been looking for 7 years of your life huh? " Pryce said as he looked at lily who's body was turning pale, she was dying quickly. 

"She's dying Pryce!" He yelled

"She's been dead the moment you hit her with the second slap, it just took a few minutes to adjust that she was dead. Go on I have work to do." Pryce said and lex walked out of the room, Lex was afraid that if she didn't come back he would have to tell his mom. That he killed her favorite person in the world on accident, and that's going to be some shit.