Chapter 9

"Hey." A voice said she looked behind her and Alex was standing there waving, she turned around and smiled.

"Hey umm nice place to meet." She said it was the city which she liked, she had parked her car into the garage so she wouldn't get a ticket.

"Yeah I love being in the city it's calming." He said and she nodded, she was fixing her hair so he wouldn't see her bite marks. It was going to be a hard story to tell if someone was to ask her where did she get the bite marks from. I mean what is she supposed to say that she sold her body to a complete maniac, and he bites people? They're going to think she's crazy and honestly she is crazy, but people would do anything for money, literally anything. And she doesn't know if she wants to be friends with anybody Else but the ones she got. She feels a little different now she feels more, shall we say phlegmatic. She was zoning out until he tapped on her and she looked at him, moving a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh I'm sorry I just had an really rough week so I'm kind of you know adjusting." She said he laughed

"It's fine I'm hoping I can make the rest of your day better, with Ice cream, I'm really in the mood for ice cream." He said and winked

"Oh yes ice cream haven't had that in a long time there let's go." She said and they started to walk down the street, and the noise was making her dizzy. She was holding it together she really didn't know what was wrong her tonight. She felt dizzy and nauseous, her bison was blurry and she was loosing her balance, her body started to ache out of nowhere.

"Lily, are you okay?" Alex asked and she passed out falling to the ground. He picked up running to his car, and he had to cross the street to do that. But once he did he opened his car doors, and put her Inside.

——————-

She opened her eyes and her body was sore as ever, she looked around seeing the design of an hospital room. Her body was hooked to the monitors and her nose was too, she took those out, looking around.

"Hey honey you have to keep those in." The doctor said.

"I'm breathing just fine doctor Samantha." She said the doctor laughed putting the tubes back into her nose. She took them out again and put her hand on the monitor that was controlling her breathing. The doctor was listening to her heartbeat and the way she was breathing, she took her hand off, taking out the tubes again.

"Honey how did you recover that fast it's like someone's been working on you, but haven't finished what they started." Dr. Samantha said lily remembered that when she was in the state, she was getting vaginal treatments and didn't get her stitches. She was also getting some treatment making her wounds go away quicker. And she didn't which left the bite marks on her, neck and back, those are slowly going away. She's started to believe that without those treatments it's making her pass out because they are not done.

"Yes and I'm going to my doctor tomorrow how long have I been out ?" She asked

"3 days but you have to stay-"

"Uhh no I have to go see my doctor yeah thanks for trying to help but your no help." She said snatching all the cords of her, and ran out the room. She was on the first floor but she went to the back door so wouldn't nobody see her. She ran outside and started to run in the big city of New York, it was cold and she was limping running.

"Taxi ! Taxi, taxi!" She yelled and one stopped she ran towards it getting in, it was somebody in here but she didn't care.

"Uhh ma'am I have a gentleman in here that has priv-"

"You would've never start harwar drive townhomes." She said and he pulled off, as he pulled up to her house her car was there and her bestfriend car was there.

"I'll get your money I'll be back I promise." She said he nodded she walked into her house, and grabbed money out of her pillow. She walked outside, and gave the guy the money. He smiled as he pulled off, she sighed and relief.

"Okay so your flight is in like 30 minutes where have you why were you in the hospital? Are you pregnant by mr lex Godfrey." Layla said

"No just some difficulties Umm you can leave bye." Lily said as she pushed her out the door.

"So your just going to push me out the door fine." She said

"Yeah love you bye." Lily said and closed the door she ran into her room, looking for her suitcase. She ran in her closet and found it, she started to look for her clothes and shit just running around her house like a chicken with her head cut off. 

"Fuck !!!" She yelled because the bite marks on her body were starting to sting, she went to the bathroom and she had cream on it. Which the doctor that lex had said don't put any on them since she had medication to take for them. She  turned on the hot water, taking off her clothes she got in. She started to scream as the hot water was hitting the bite marks on her skin, she turned it off getting out the shower. Running into the room, she threw on anything grabbing her suitcase. She took the plane ticket and grabbed her keys, she walked outside her house locking it up. She went to her car and got in putting her stuff in the backseat. The bite marks were burning and she was trying to drive without having road rage, she was trying to be calm.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She yelled because the marks on her were burning like hell, she was speeding down the street going to the airport. She never been in pain like this ever usually she can take any burn this was not normal.