Chapter 45

"PRYCE!" Lex yelled as he stopped foot into the office, the doctors came rushing and put her on the bed. She was screaming in pain they were coming and they were coming fast, Lex had called up Neil since he understands now.

"Noooo! Don't let me go in there! I'm not gonna make it!" She yelled

"I'm sorry." Lex said her hand was ripped apart from his from the doctors pulling her back In the room, Neil pushed him out the way.

"Don't let her go back there by herself dude what's wrong with you! Let's go!" He yelled pushing through the double doors open rushing into the hospital room.

"Lex, Neil you cannot be in here."

"That's my fiancé Pryce! You better keep her alive understand me!" Lex yelled

"Lex calm down okay, I'm okay can you guys hold my hand please, I need you both right now."  She looked at the both of them they grabbed her hand as she squeezed them tight.

"Okay I need you to push okay." The doctors said she nodded holding her eyes shit squeezing as her as she could.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She yelled

"Hey look at me okay your gonna make it and your gonna raise those boys do you understand me." Neil said

"Push one more time." She screamed as she pushed out her first baby boy, Neil and Lex gagged when the head had came out.

"Oh god." Lex said she pushed again and baby number two came out of her vagina, lily cried out throwing her head back. The doctors held both out both of them in her arms.

"This one is Cole, and this one is Dylan. Cole and Dylan Godfrey ." She said kissing both of their heads, she started to cough badly and she couldn't stop. The doctors took the babies and the took out of the room.

"PRYCE! WHAT'S happening!" Lex yelled

"Shit!" Neil walked out of the room pushing every door open,

"Get out Lex!" Pryce yelled

"NOOOOOOO! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! LILY!" He yelled turning about around going over to her. Her arms were laid out and her legs were spread open and the killer part was when he went and looked into her eyes. She didn't blink not once and he couldn't see her breathing blood was gushing out from her vagina area still. He slowly grabbed her hand and she didn't hold it, he banged his head against her fist.

"Lily." He paused he could feel his heart beat and the  pain in his chest, he squinted his eyes and boom tears fell down.

"LILY!" He shouted.

"Your not dead, your not dead." He whined grabbing her hand tight.

"Please baby, baby please.............. PLEASEEEEEEE." He whined crying out dropping down to his knees, he rested his head on her stomach. Sobbing on her belly he kissed her hand holding it tight Pryce gently touched his shoulder, Lex looked at him.

"Can you bring her back like you did all the other times? Pleaseeee don't let her leave me...... I don't want her to leave me." The hurt in his voice made it impossible for Pryce to even respond it was heartbreaking. Pryce knew if was going to be too late because it all happened to fast she wasn't even due yet. But she had them a month early which caused her to die quicker, Pryce couldn't do anything about it even if he wanted to.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pryce I can't...... I CAN'T! This feeling In my. In my chest is hurting I can't PRYCE." He shouted.

"It's pain Lexi, it's pain." Pryce said before leaving him be with lily, who was deceased Lex got up and kissed her before closing her eyes shut.