Chapter 4

He pulled up at his house and she got out the car and waited for him, he got up and walked up to the door. He opened it and she walked in, he didn't tell her to meet her anywhere so she started to go to her room. He roughly grabbed her and threw her on the floor, she wonder what she did wrong. He raised his hand and she flinched, he slapped her and she flew back again.

"I'm sorry." She said as she got up and walked up to him, she walked closer to him and he looked at her weird.

"Why do you enjoy hurting people?" She asked him, they were too far apart from each other,like face to face.

"It's who I am it's get me off now don't walk away from if I didn't say you can go." He said

"You didn't tell me to stay either sir." She said he really wanted to slap the hell out of her but she was right so he didn't. He grabbed her pulling her towards the kitchen, he told the chefs and maids to get out and they did. He grabbed a sharp knife and turned her towards him.

"Tell me to cut you." He said

"Cut me." She said he turned her around arching her back, he pointed the knife in her back. She felt sharp pain going down her spine and she jerked little bit, he ran his tongue over her dripping blood. It was Not a good feeling to her either it hurts because for one that's a fresh cut he just licked. He turned her around grabbing her neck, he roughly pulled her towards him, he bent down and started to kiss her neck.

"Stop." She said as she started to breathe heavily, he kept going, he started to bite her neck and she screamed. She pushed him off but all that did was make him even hornier, he roughly pushed her on the counter. She hit her back and collapsed on to the floor, he picked her up slamming her ass on the counter. He grabbed her neck and went to the other said she tried to push him off, but he pinned both of her hands in the cabinet. He bit her again and she let a painful scream, he slapped her and she wanted to cry so bad but she didn't.

"Please......Stop." She said

"You don't say please you say stop and I'm not going to stop so don't say nothing."he said

"Because of you I been real horny you know that right? I haven't even touched you in a sexual way. That's going to change right here and right now." He said as he slapped her again he took off her dress, and she had nice set small boobs. He licked each of them until he was sucking on one, he looked at her and bit it. She squealed and screamed but he held her down really tight, he was to strong she couldn't even move.  He went to the other and she moved her chest away from him.

"PLEEASEE!" She yelled at him, he took off her slides and kissed her feet, which felt weird to her. He kissed her inner thighs and she was getting pleasure out of it, she moved up and he pulled her back down. He touched her clit and grinned at her,

"Your wet." He said he put one finger and she let a moan, she was extremely to tight for him. He never had sex with a Virgin ever she's the only virgin who stepped foot into his home. He pulled down his pants and boxers and reach for his cock.

"Lex stop..... I'm not ready." She said and he ignored her as he came closer to it, his dick was way over average it was to big and long.

"Lex please stop.... lex don't I'm not ready! Lexxxx I'm uhhh lexxxx pl- owww leexxxx!" She yelled and moaned at the same time, he was giving her hard strokes, it felt good but he was hurting her. He was hurting her bad and she wasn't lying she was not to have sex yet, she was trying to push him off but he held grip to her.

"Lexxx——— stopp! Uhh god lexxxx." She's moaned he chocked her and put his hand over her month. Her moans got louder and louder he grabbed the knife and slit her stomach. She screamed as his hand was over her mouth and she started to orgasm her body was shaking, and her eyes started to roll back. Her warmth dripping on his dick made him release shortly but a lil longer than her. He was still hard so he kept going and she realized he was torturing her.

"Lexx it hurts! Ple-" his hand cut her off by slapping her in the face, he put her legs over his head. As he pounded her, she felt weak and she was screaming and begging for him to stop, she started to orgasm again. And she did it again and again and again until he felt like he wanted to stop. Shortly he was done and he pulled out of her, he let go of her legs and they were shaking uncontrollably. He looked down and seen she was dripping blood.

"Popped your cherry go get cleaned up." He said she got down and fell to floor, she then now realized that he back was caught on to the hook. So when she got down she had fell to the floor, she wanted to cry so bad, he looked at her and walked away. She got up and slowly started walking to her room, and she was in much pain. She felt something cold hit her back back and she fell to the floor, as it started to burn. He was hitting her with chains, she screamed every time he had hit her one.

"STOP!" She yelled as he kept going she curled up and balled her self so small that she could feel everything.

"I QUIT !" She yelled and he stopped and looked at her, she got up and started to limp away. But she forgot was that she had to say it twice in order for to actually be done, once she got to her room she crawled to the bathroom floor. She hated being in that small as room she would sleep on the cold floor in the bathroom because it was way bigger than her room. She heard footsteps getting closer to her, but she was hurting to much to even look up.

"Darling my darling look at you, get on this bed we gotta take you to the medical room." The old lady said and she got up and the guys picked her up laying her on the bed, and the rolled her out of her room.