Chapter 5

She woke up and she was in so much pain she looked around, and she could see that she was in the medical room.

"You Quit?" He asked her and she jumped he laughed and looked at her, he touched her face and she moved away.

"Don't touch me anymore." She said she got up still sore and started walk away, but he pulled her hair arching her back so her ass was on his cock. He kissed her neck and rubbed his dick against her ass, he pulled her hair back and licked her neck.

"You know you want to stay so hush that pretty little mouth and put it on my cock." He said turning her towards him, he pushed her on her knees. He pulled out his cock and shoved into her mouth fucking her mouth, and she was letting him do it. His cock was going deep into her throat and she was gagging, and her spit was all over. He lift up here and grabbed his lighter from his pocket, he put the fire on her neck and burned the shit out of her. She bit down on his cock and he started to laugh as he pulled it out of her mouth.

"Good girl good girl." He said she got up and walked out the medical room, she didn't know where to go and she really didn't go far because she was limping. He walked behind her because he was not finished with her at all,he wanted her more than anything. He never craved sex this much, she looked back and started to run as she limped.

"My bunny you are not going to get that far going that way." He snorted a laugh back and he followed her, he caught up with her and started drag her down the hall.

"Lex stop please I'm sorry!" She said he was talking her to his room, he was dragging her down the hall, and she was letting him. Even though he scratches we're getting scrapped on his marble floor. He opened his door to his room and his room was massive, it looked like it was created by science. The fact was that he slept in here, he left her at the door, and sat on his bed.

"Come here." He said and she slowly crawled to him, when she got to him, he looked at her.

"Open your mouth." He said and she did and he spit in her mouth, she swallowed it and she was so disgusted. He touched her bite marks and kissed them lightly, she liked that, she bit down on her lip.

"Don't bite your lip." He said and grabbed her by the throat, he stood up and she was brought to her feet. She was 5'5 and he was at least 6 foot 4, he liked her size. She was natural everything about her he liked, he really didn't know what to do with her. From the looks of it she can handle any pain but he knows that it hurt her bad. And that is what he like he likes to control but with her it different she's very opened minded. He fears not being able to control a person, so he hurts her even worse so she will listen and it works.

"So short." He said she put her hands on his shoulders and rested her head on his chest, he moved them roughly.

"Can I touch you?" She asked

"No." He said she looked away and she nodded he grabbed her breast and touched then one he bit. He loved seeing how she looked so sexy with his bite marks on her, he went up to her face and she closed her eyes. She slowly opened them back up, he pulled down his pants showing his cock to her. He picked her up and held both legs on each of his arm, she wrapped them around his neck. He let her he put his cock inside of her and she gasped it was hurting her whatever he was doing down there hurts. As he pounced her she moaned in pleasure and she was cuming on him, he slapped her face.

"Nobody told you to cum." He said

"I- I'm sorry." She moaned he was fucking her rough and she could feel herself about to release but she was holding it back. He pushed her on the wall as he fucked her still, and her eyes were rolling back because she had to cum.

"Can I cum sir." She whined

"No, you been a slutty brat bitch today." He said and she started to scream as she was holding her cum back.

"Lex I- can't can I cum sir please." She said begged him but he ignored her,

"Please! PLEASE ! I'm getting that feeling again !!! lex please let me cum." She begged him, he grinned and bit down on her ear.

"Cum." He said and she did as her body started to jerk she was having multiple orgasms, she screamed he was hitting spots she didn't even know she had.

"Oh - oh- my - stop I can't take it- I tap out !" She screamed and moaned he released inside of her, he felt the pleasure of it. He never felt like this fucking a girl, she was the first to make him cum this quick. He put her down and she started to shake, she walked towards the door but he grabbed her.

"Breakfast Don't be late or punishment." He said

"Okay sir." She said as she limped out of his room, the maid gave her a robe and put her in the wheel chair.

"Oh Lily darling your to sweet and way to gorgeous to be here look at you, tomorrow he won't be for dinner. After your breakfast your free for the day love get fresh air okay anyways let's get you cleaned up." The old lady said as she put her in the elevator going to the medical room. Lily closed her eyes and she fell asleep and as for lex he was looking at her pictures from highschool. Seen she was the prettiest girl in the school, and the nicest, she was a cheerleader. She had an 5.0 gpa top of her classes he learned her mother died from drugs and stress.