Chapter 22

She's back in Pennsylvania she had left for some weeks, now she has to do work in her office, and not on her computer. Lex been texting her nonstop and it makes her blush, because he still kind of have his way of beating the crap out her. She likes it sometimes and sometimes she don't so she say abucas and then he stops. Cammie came into her office and handed her a cup of coffee.

"Hey I see that your back for good right because like I really missed you and I wanted to talk to you about something." Cammie said

"Hit me with it." She replied in her work voice very annoyed and impatient, she was really having a rough day. For one Cammie did not send those emails to her and for two Cammie did not make her coffee right.

"What the hell is this." She said slapping a magazine down on her desk

"That's a magazine cover of me trying to figure out if I date lex Godfrey

"That's a magazine cover of me trying to figure out if I date lex Godfrey." She said as she slid her coffee to Cammie.

"I need my emails and my coffee right damn." Lily said

"I'll just fix it myself." She said as she got up and walked out of her office, now when it came to business she was no play thing. She ran her grandmother business that now belong to her very well. A Ceo is something that fit her yet because she's in love with the control freak hisself, who is a ceo lex Godfrey. She walked down and one of her workers greeted her she waved and went outside.

"Hey Ms.Addair do you want me to let your Pa know that you left." The security guard said

"Sure." She said as she walked out in her cute ass heels, and her right sexy dress, while her hair ran down her back. She was going to Starbucks which is down the street from her building. So she's just going to walk there it's only like 4 minutes away, she walking down the street she could feel cameras everywhere. She walked into Starbucks and order her some coffee the way she liked it. She walked out of her office and her phone had dinged.

Cammie: Hey so those emails your we're talking about I accidentally erased them, sorry 😭

Lily: Fix it and I want it done today not tomorrow today

Lily put her phone back in her back and she looked across the street and seen him, coming out the door.

She walked down the street opening her office door, she greeted the security guard, going into her office

Lex: I seen you wearing that tight black dress with them red bottoms sexy🥵

Lily: I seen you too 😊

She sat down in her chair and Cammie came into her office

"Hey your 3:30 appointment is here, Mr. Godfrey." She said and lily nodded Cammie walked out of her room and moments later she came back in with him.

"Hi come sit." Lily said Cammie walked out of her office, he sat down in the chair right across from her.

"Well hello." He said as he looked around he never been into her building ever, but he required collaboration with her.

"So umm the collaborative effort that requires an all day run around with you Mr.Godrey, and as I suppose us doing collaboration with the math and science method. The method of technology as we both know me and you are highly ranked on the chart. So this will be kind of shocking to people who work for our companies and the people who shop with out companies. I mean us doing a collaboration will be dope but don't you think it will get to suspicious?" She asked him he was impressed with the way she talked so proper and nice, she always had an nice voice but he never knew she was this smart.

"Sometimes but this is strictly business between the two, and plus the achievements that we have both made, is kind of record breaking. To how we are neck to neck in this business so us doing collaboration with each other, is like undoing the tie making us equals. Not competition Ms.Addair." He said she nodded as she drunk some of her coffee, they were being professional but deep down he wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

"Yes that is right so Umm I will be seeing you tomorrow same time group meeting, bring some of your best staffs thanks." She said as she started to type on her computer, sending emails to her hearing workers and her Pa Camil.

"Alright I will have that done, see you tomorrow." He said they both got up and she reached for her door, but he closed it back locking her door.

"No cameras in here I see." He said she chuckled and he bit down on his lip, she kissed him, and he brought her down to the floor.

"Strictly.... Business........Mr...God..Frey."she moaned as he pumped in and out of her, he kissed her temple.

"Strictly business, isn't this business?" He asked her, she grabbed his tie putting it in her mouth.

"Ahh....Y-yes but... but ahh." She moaned

"But what." He said softly biting her face, and she didn't say anything, but the gritting of her teeth, biting down on his tie.

——————-

They fixed their self before walking out of her office, she fixed her back and adjusted her dress. They walked out of her office going to the elevator, they both didn't look at each other for a moment.

"Okay so tomorrow please don't make it obvious that we are fucking. I don't have fine for people saying that I fucked you to get collaboration with you. Which obviously we already talked about and agreed on, but still." She said he laughed

"Soon it I'll be official." He said getting of the elevator then it was game time, their professional faces were on. She walked him to the door realizing it was time for her to leave the office for the day.

"What are you doing ?" He said

"I'm leaving the office they know what to do and not do." She said as she started to walk away, he caught up with her fixing his suit.

"How about I take you out." He said and she laughed

"You take me out, sadists don't do the dates." She said as she did a really cute face, making him laugh.

"Yes we do only when we feel like it, you see there sadist do have a heart, that's why your here." He said

"I'm here as your personal fuck doll that you beat on here and there. Your not capable of loving good people, and sometimes I ask myself why am I still associating with you." She said

"Because you feelings for me of course Lily, but I don't look at you as my personal sex you. Lily I'm really am interested in you, not for the sex you." He said as he touched her chin.

"No your I know that you still freak other girls lex." She said

"What am I supposed to when your not in New York." He said

"And that's it goodbye have a nice day." She said he laughed and walked away from the conversation, he has something for her. Something good.