Chapter 28

"How does this look very cute or no?" She asked Neil, today was red carpet day, she was going with Robert but she stayed the night over Neil's house.

"Yeah I like it's very very cute and sexy muah." He said giving her a kiss on her on the lips, smiling.

"That's very sexy." He said Rubbing her thighs she smiled and put on her heels, grabbing her purse.

"I'll see you there." She said he handed her keys walking out the door, he followed her all the way to her car.

"When are you going to get you a new a one, I bought you one and you turned it in and gave me my money back. Why?" He asked her.

"Because I like my car I get it fix every time something is wrong with it." She said

"Yeah and it's because your mother gave it to you I meant to ask where's yours necklace?" He asked her, her necklace been off her neck for a year and some months. She really misses but she doesn't shows that she's weak about it. She still keeps the car her mom gave her so it's better than nothing really.

"I lost it when I was drunk about a year ago I keep the car because I don't have the necklace see you at the carpet." She said as she got into her car, she pulled off as he went back into his house. His house was very cute and comfortable not to big just because it's only him and Layla. And sometimes lily when she comes over and see him for about 2 days or something.

That's his house he has an big pool in his backyard, no neighbors just him and Layla, sometimes lily when she comes over

That's his house he has an big pool in his backyard, no neighbors just him and Layla, sometimes lily when she comes over. As for Megan she still lives in the house her grandmother gave her, she cleaned it up. It actually looks nice now, her and Robert still hadn't officially moved in together. Due to him cheating on her and she find out, she cheats on him with Neil all the time. And he still doesn't know and he will never will because she's very smart. She thinks with her head and not her vagina that's what people need to start doing these days.

—————

"Hey lily Addair how do you feel about being here today?" The News Reporter asked her.

"I'm actually excited I've only been to two of these and this is my first time coming with my boyfriend, Robert there." Lily said as she pointed and the camera went over to him, there was noise coming from everywhere.

"Oh yes can you step over there to take pictures." She said and she stepped over to the side and they stared to snap pictures of her

" She said and she stepped over to the side and they stared to snap pictures of her