Chapter 24

"You have such a beautiful smile." Christian said and she looked at him, making an excuse me face.

"Thanks...Soo about the business-"

"We both know that's not the reason you chose to come to dinner with me Lily." He said and he was right, she wanted sex and she was going to get it.

"Umm excuse I'm going to the ladies room." She said getting up and she knew that he was a sadist. She can tell one when she see one, like Joseph who she was looking at as of right now.

She walked around the corner

"Hey love." He said

"Hi Jo what are you doing here?" She asked

"Taking my girlfriend out for lunch I see you have your paws on Mr. Grey." He said touching her breast.

"Just business- but I really have to pee see you later actually I'm going to call you tonight." She said going towards the ladies room, once seen that he was nowhere in sight, she snuck out the restaurant.

—————-

"Wheew thought that terrible moment was never going to end." Lily said to herself placing her person on her stand by the living room door.

"What was never going to end." She heard a familiar voice, she turned on the light and he was sitting on the couch.

"Lex, how the fuck you get in here." She said

"Easy your window was open, let's make a deal." He said she grabbed her purse opening her door going outside. Which was very funny because she's leaving her own house for him wow, lily wow.

"Lily baby don't run from daddy." He said as he pulled her back into the house, her door slammed shut and she was against the wall.

"What is it." She said

"Sign to me again." He said

"No I have an life." She said, he grabbed her face looking at her, she looked away he knows how his eyes makes her feel.

"Okay and I do I will let you do your business work but you will belong to me, only me nobody else. Them outside relations will stop and I will make sure of that." He said holding up the bracelet.

"No I can't you don't be around all the time to satisfy my needs, well you always find a way to hurt me dicking me down. But—- I'm in—- " she said

"Your in what." He said changing the tone in his voice, her area was getting wet and sometimes she couldn't control it.

"Can you just-"

"Just What bite you." He said putting his hands  up her dress, she clinched on to her Pussy.she could feel it thriving for him. He went to her neck, and her phone started to ring, he grabbed and answered putting it to her ear.

Lily: H-hello

Lenard: Hi lily I was wondering if you were available for conference

Lily: I'm o-off the Umm (clears throat) cl-clock

Lenard: can you do business at home?

Lily: I -only do business li-like at lunch or s-something

Lenard: so can we meet for lunch

Lily: uh- uh no I actually .... D....Don't feel good today

Lenard: Tomorrow

Lily: Umm sure

Lenard: okay

Lily: yep I have to Uhh call you back

She hung up dropping her phone, he was eating her out the whole time she was on the phone. She could barely hold in her moans and she was trying hard, he always teases her not letting her to her climax. They are like personal fuck buddies with their jealousy that's obviously to any person, who even try's to have relations with them. She didn't know why she didn't listen to Pryce because now she can't get away from him. Not that she wants to, she wants to get away from all the linger side relations. As for Joseph, Alex and Christian she knows that one day she'll slip up and fuck him, she was turning into a slut. Because of her damaged soul, she was acting out on how she was treated. She almost died twice, got beaten, eat bugs, chewed up food spoiled food, rotten eggs, spoiled milk and anything you can think of. Her being an ceo makes it Hugh risk to have sex with anyone body especially if they were rich. He slapped the inner of her thighs and she moaned, he got up kissing her.

"Your not going." He said

"But I have to Lenard has been wanting to get in contact with me ahhhh." She screamed in pain, he bit her once again, and she was already upset because he knew she going to cum that why he stopped.

"What I say." He said looking at her deep in her eyes, she bit down on her lip looking away from him.

"You said I can't go." She said lowly

"What was that." He repeated hisself looking at her

"I can't go, but I- "

"Ahhh aht be a good girl for daddy." He said

"I can't do this I'm fucking three people you, Joseph and Alex." She just spitted out her mouth and he started to laugh, he already knew it wasn't hard to tell for him.

"I know and I know that if you see Christian in your private office like me you will fuck him also, why are you turning into a slut lily. What happened to you." He said

"How dare you, your the biggest slut in the world." She said

"I know but I'm changing for you but I'm not going to be walking around with a fucking slut, the girl that I met almost a year ago was shy and didn't know what to do during sex." He said

"You you you you what happened to me, you killed me once I came back and you almost killed me again. You treated me like shit I fell in love with you and you told me not to, I wanted to touch you and I couldn't. You fed me that disgusting food and you want me to do it again. I am in love with a sadist and I don't know if I want to deal with someone beating me for the rest of my life." She said

"And you think Christian, Joseph, or Alex is better? You know deep down they are just like me , hell Christian is a buddy of mine he's just like me. Don't let the suits and pretty charm fool you, you need to listen to me, think my bruises is bad. Go head and I'm going to let you do whatever the fuck you want and I know I turned you into a fucking slut. And I hate myself for that, I hate how you made me soft for you." He said opening up her her door

"Wait- Lex-wait! " she said as he walked to his car, She tried to grab him but he pulled away.

"Fine go do you because non of them are like you." She said

"Yeah tell yourself that." He said getting in his car pulling off, she walked back into her house slamming the door.