Chapter 17

"Hey darling are you alright? You kind of been in and out the house not to much words coming out your mouth." Martha said

"Umm I just need fresh air here and there, I'm fine though thanks for asking." She said lying through her teeth, Martha feels really really really bad for her. Martha is very disappointed in her son and you know what, Lily doesn't even know that Martha is his mother. These last couples days lily has been doing what he told her to do. No punishments or sex for her, she's been doing what he had told her to whether if she liked it or not. Lex haven't been punishing her, she's changed she's more quiet. She doesn't talk as much as she did before nor did she give off the attitude. She will literally sit in the library all day if he hadn't told her to do anything for him. Naomi she's still there, the week isn't up yet, even though he's already chose lily to stay. She walked up the stairs going to the other side of the his big ass house walking to her room.

"Hey I heard about what happened and I'm sorry. I know how it feels for something to be burned in your face." Naomi said

"Thanks for you sympathy but I don't need or want it, it makes you look pathetic." Lily said lily grew to hate her even more, Lily is the type to give chance after chance after chance. But she tried with Naomi and she blew so now it's pure evil that comes out of lily mouth when she talks to Naomi. She walked to her room going in, she seen her outfit on the dresser and change in to it. It was a cute red floral flower dress, and some cute slides with the bracelet, she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and walked out of her room.

"Hey." Pryce said she smiled hugging him, he moved her hair from her neck and he sighed.

"Honey I think there's something you should know." He said

"What that he's a fucking maniac who bites me for the pleasure of it, yeah I already know that." She said

"No darling I can tell that you fell in love with the maniac you say, and you have to not love him. He will chew you up and spit you out do not fall in love with a sadist." He said

"I'm not in love with him." She said and she could tell herself all day but she knew that she did, he had an effect on her heavily. Even though he beat her to death, and call her names but she can see a different him. She see a different Lex Godfrey, not this one, he picks out clothes she wear, and comfortable shoes for her. When they are alone, he kisses her with such emotion, he kissed her one time and she felt all his emotion run down onto her lips.

"Yes you are you allow to him come to all your appointments with me, and did you know that you are suffering from severe depression, pain in the ribs, and anxiety. Honey your trailing yourself to your death when is the last time you use the bathroom?" He asked her

"Haven't used the bathroom In two days." She said

"Your not eating, barely moving you can barely walk now, and you are not using the bathroom. You are suffering with pain in the ribs, anxiety and depression. My darling you are sick mentally and physically, after I give you treatments go home. And never come back all he's going to do is dog you out like an dog with no home. You are to pretty to be lying on your death bed right now honey, he's the wrong person to be In love with." He said she nodded as she hugged him, and he was right, she knew that she was dying. She can't even eat or use the bathroom, she barely can walk, she stopped taking her treatments. Her stop taking treatments has been effecting her, Lex said not to take it. And she wasn't strong enough to even take a punishment so she didn't take them at all anymore.

"He killed you and luckily you were strong enough to even come back. Now if I loose you what am I going to tell those friends of yours ? What am I going to tell them." He said she nodded as tears rolled from her eyes, she was really worn out. She couldn't even talk half of the time.

"Do what you have to do and later on come to the medical room to start your treatments again. And you have to take them this time no matter if he likes it or not, you have to complete these treatments, before you leave." Pryce said she nodded walking down the stairs, Lex was on the phone talking to whoever. He hung up the phone and looked at her, he could tell how tired she was.

"Umm sir I'm ready." She said in a low voice, he nodded opening up the door. She walked outside and went to his car, he unlocked the door getting in. She got in, putting the seat belt strapping it in, he put his hand on her leg and she didn't do anything to stop him either. She didn't have enough strength to do anything, she didn't even know how she was even still alive.

"Your weak why?" He asked her, she didn't respond nor to even look at him, he turned her face towards her his.

"Your fucking pathetic you know that right." He said

"I know." She said as she closed her eyes, she opened them and they were sparking blue, he laughed and she got out the car. He followed her grabbing her, he choked her up putting against his car door. She gasped trying to make him stop, she scratched his face and ran into the house.

"PRYCE!" She yelled she was feeling dizzy and she could see stars.

"M-Martha!" She yelled and Pryce came down the stairs, she looked at him, he picked her up and lex came into the house.

"I can't believe I picked an worthless piece of shit man the fuck is wrong with you now." He said

"She's loosing air we have to get an move on it." Martha said as she was checking her arms,

"Carry her." Pryce said giving her to lex, he carried her down the stairs, she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for not being what you wanted, I quit, I quit and I'm not coming back." She said as she closed her eyes, opening them back up. He had no other choice but to accept the fact that she was serious than ever. Now he had to deal with Naomi annoying ass,

"We all knew that your worthless ass was going to give up one day, your not that strong your weak. Family doesn't give a shit about you, they all died on you. Hell you should go next maybe you shoulda just went with mommy and grandma huh? Your nothing but a worthless little slut." He said she smiled

"I know " she said nodding her head, he was confused by her response which left him with nothing to say. Nobody has ever said that about their self they've always tried to prove him wrong but he was always right.