Chapter 11

"You see my feet is killing me so I can take the picture with no shoes." Lily said as she took her shoes off and took a picture.

 "Lily girl you look fabulous no shoes

"Lily girl you look fabulous no shoes." Layla said Lily sold her grandmother house in Tennessee got 5 million off it. She sold it to some rich couple that had 6 kids, she moved still live in her town home. Because it's a really fancy little home and her mother bought it for her.

"Get a drink." Layla said and lily walked over to the bar, she was in an underground club, the one she said she wanted to go for like 3 days. It's been 2 months since her grandmother fired and she's been in her feelings about that lately. And every since she got money, all the guys that she dated in past cake right back to her. But she's loving her single life, she seen Alex a couple times, they had some relation behind closed doors. Nobody knows about but him and her but right now they are just friends, and she likes it that way.

"Hey Lily." Alex said and he was drinking on whatever she was drinking.

"Hey." She said

"Coming for a Virgin drink?" He asked and she did a little face and smiled

"Yes and I'm getting Layla a drink you know her how you been?" She asked him

"I've been fine actually, I was looking for you by hour house today didn't see your car lily." He said looking at her and she bit down on her lip.

"I was out." She said he nodded

"After you get that drink come dance." He did and she nodded as he walked away, she went to get drinks. She came and Layla took her drink going over to Neil, lily walked on to the dance floor. Alex grabbed her from the side and she's started to dance wit him, she was smiling and laughing at him because dancing isn't his thing. After a while he had left the club and she was just dancing by herself, enjoying the loud music to her ears. She got tired and went outside, as cameras were flashing, she saw him.

"Hey lily looking good." Neil said and he kissed Layla as they started to dance again. He started at her as she flipped her and they made eye contact.

She walked passed him, and he looked back at her, she was wondering what was he doing in New York and where was the girl

She walked passed him, and he looked back at her, she was wondering what was he doing in New York and where was the girl. She got into her car and pulled off, she wanted to go home since Alex left there wasn't nothing to do.

———————

She put on her some some shorts and a cute crop top, with some slides, as she put her hair into a bun. A knock was on her door and she went to open,

"What are you doing here ? And how you know where I lived ?" She asked him looking at him.

"Umm because you sold your body to which had left me with your home address of course." Lex said as he grinned walking in her house.

"What do you want?" She asked him.

"To see how you were doing." He said he nodded, and she wanted to prove him wrong about her. He said that she wasn't fit for being his little bitch and she wanted to prove him she didn't even need the money she wanted to prove him wrong now.

"Can I come back?" She asked he laughed and looked at her seriously.

"No." He said and he left from her house, she sighed and got into her bed and looked around her room.

Lily: Hey are you free?

Alex: Yes why?

Lily: Idk I'm a lil horny maybe and I want to see you

Alex: down the street😉

Lily:k

She put down her phone and took off her clothes getting into her robe, her door opened and he came in looking at her. She got up and walked toward him.

"Hi fella." She said and he brought her to his lips and he was deepening the kiss with more emotion to it. He actually did like her and she liked him to, but for now she didn't know what she wanted or what she wanted to do she solved her problems with sex. And he wasn't that good at it but it was the thought that count of getting some. And of course he released before her, he kissed her leaving her house, she closed her eyes. And her sex flashbacks with lex started to play in her mind, she was loving it. She could feel herself getting wet with the thoughts of him. It was driving her crazy because before she left she was feeling something for him, that she didn't want to feel. Now seeing him again only makes her horny and it drives her crazy that she gets horny. She hates its, she wishes she was still a Virgin because being horny all the time is not it for her at all. Tomorrow she's going to the gala event that Layla had invited her to, Neil he sell drugs he's richer than a thousand. So Layla gets lots of money because of him, so that's on her agenda for tomorrow.

"Lex that's hurts stop" she moaned as he dug his cock all the way in her, making her tired and let's we're giving up.

"Shut up." He said as he dug in deeper into her holding her legs up, she was moaning and trying to close her legs but he kept them open.

"Can I cum ? Please I'll be good." She begged him.

"Cum." He said and she started to shake her legs, he put her legs down and put his face in between her legs. She was moaning loudly and uncontrollably, he was licking her clit as she cummed which was giving her an orgasm.

She snapped out of it and bit down on her lip as she laid In her bed, thinking of sex, sex , sex, sex, sex, sex.