Chapter 44

"You are literally the best cook ever let me tell you those boys of yours are going to love your cooking, I know that for a fact." Neil said eating the chicken she had made for him Neil had offered stay at her new house she had just bought. She's 8 months pregnant and she's ready for them to come out now, all they do is move around too much and kick all day.

"So I have something for you other than my cooking." She said

"Please tell me you get me some new shades because the ones I had broke and they are out of stock." He said

"Noo haha, I got you this." She slid the papers to
Him, he looked at them whole chewing his food his eyes popped open.

"These are adoption papers for me to sign." He said

"Yes of course to a beautiful girl name Anadia yesss now I tried my hardest to find right baby for you, and I did it." She proudly said he screamed in happiness and then hugged her she started to laugh as he hugged her tight.

"I can't believe you did this like this is literally amazing Anadia Patterson." He said smiling.

"That's perfect now sign the papers so I can take them back up to the adoption center hurry this mom is trusting you and me with the child." She said

"And you?"

"Yes duhh she's my baby too, I might have two on my own but I want to take care of her too like her mommy."

"You want to be her mommy?"

"Yes, even if we don't date I still want to be her mommy a full family."

"That sounds perfect your such a bright soul, you have a pin?"

"You bet your ass I do, here get to signing because clearly you can see my name right there." She said he looked at her one more time before signing the adoption paper. Adopting a child has always been something he has always wanted to do and he has been busy working. Lily has helped him accomplish everything he has a business now and with Lily's help. His business is up and running perfectly he thanks her very much for that getting him out of the drug industry was something that he needed too. He still does it on the side though just because that's who he is.

"Okay great the mommy will be having birth in 6 days so we have 6 days to get the baby room popping for Nadia."

"Oh and by the way I strongly think the woman who's giving the baby up look just like you." She said

"You think?" He asked

"Yes I met her myself and she's very beautiful but she reminds me so much like you honestly. Then she also said 'I would love for two parents to have blue eyes because my baby is going to have blue eyes'."

"Your eyes change colors though their Grey almost green right now, you have such beautiful eyes." He complemented.

"Thank you and I know but my eyes were blue at the moment I wonder if my boys will have colored change eyes or just colored eyes."

"I believe that they will have their father eyes boys never picks up on their mothers eyes, the looks yes. But eyes no ma'am I look just like my mother but has my fathers blue eyes." He explained

"Well that would be a bummer their eyes will be big." They both laughed he had gave her the paper and her sweater. She put it her sweater on taking the papers and put it back into the folder.

"I'm ready for them to come out they're in there just doing to much oh my god." She wined

"They'll be out soon ha." He laughed grabbing his keys.

——————

"Hey stranger

"Hey stranger." A voice said coming from the back of her she turned around, smiling holding her arms out hugging him.

"Alex oh my gosh heyyyy." She said

"Woah last time I saw you didn't have beach ball belly pregnant or fat haha..."She playfully hit his arm.

"Pregnant with twin boys yes."

"Oh lord two of Lex I don't know about that he's kinda the rebel don't you think."

"Enough about me you already have a daughter Lily right?" She asked

"Yes I named her after the one woman I did love which is you lily." He said

"You are too sweet it was nice seeing but I have to get going I have somewhere to be nice seeing you." She said

"It was nice seeing you too, congratulations on the babies Lily." He said she nodded walking away she hasn't seen him in years she remembers when he would just come over to give her kisses. And he would make her bubble bath and gave massages cook her food and all that nice romantic stuff you know. She walked into the store going up the register.

"Hi I had ordered some items at 12:00 it said that they would be ready to deliver as of now." She said

"Oh yes Ms.Addair the trucks are on their way to your home now sorry for the delay, and it's very nice to meet you in person." The lady said

"Nice to meet you too, thanks for your assistance." She thanked turning around walking out of the store, she stopped in when she saw him.

His eyes didn't leave her face not one time, as he walked towards her she screamed out in pain

His eyes didn't leave her face not one time, as he walked towards her she screamed out in pain. He ran over to her, clear liquid was dripping down from her legs.

"What's the matter?!" He yelled

"My water BROKE!" She screamed out.