Chapter 31

"Goodmorning." He said to her and she turned around and looked at him, he smiled and she kissed him.

"I thought I was dreaming I feel like I'm dreaming now." She said

"I can be nice." He said and she chuckled

"Yea sure you can I don't remember coming back to your room." She said

"Because I fucked the shit out of you and you passed out, I made you some bath water. Because I know your sore, and breakfast is getting served. And it's nothing gross." He said he got up helping her out the bed, they walked into the bathroom.

"I love this bathroom

"I love this bathroom." She said

"I made this whole house so thanks for the compliment." He said to her he walked her over to the tub,

"I'm fully naked, and you brought me all the way over here." She said

"You acting my maids haven't seen you naked before, Pryce has." He said

"Pryce has no other choice." She said and he nodded because it was true, he used to see her naked all the time. She got in The tub and the water was still hot, he turned on the Bubbles and walked to the shower. He turned the shower on taking off his shorts and got into the shower. He watched her wash up as he did, he seen all the bruises on her back, that weren't from him. It looked like it been there for days, his were new but they are going due to the Anabiotic's Pryce put her on. She got out the tub and grabbed the robe, and went to the sink. She grabbed an toothpaste and a toothbrush and started to brush he teeth. He got out the shower and came up behind her,

"I'm hungry." He said

"Go get i'll be down." She said

"I'll be down." He said as he went down and started eat her out as she was brushing her teeth.

"Mhmmm." She panted as she spit out in the sink, she washed her mouth and then begin to wash her face.

"Mhmmm shit." She panted she was trying to wash her face but he just had to be devil this morning and start. He came as soon as she was finna cum, he laughed and started to get clean.

———————

"I'm take you out for breakfast." He said Rubbing her shoulders, she closed her eyes because it felt good.

"I have somewhere to go." She said

"Like." He said

"My friend is in the hospital he almost died, I'm going to check up on him." She said he nodded

"After breakfast." He said she looked away and nodded, he gave her something to wear, which wasn't a tennis skirt and a crop top. She didn't even dress like that anymore, her style changed. He gave her a dress that was laced at the bottom and cupped around the boobs very sexy.

"This is cute." She said

"It will be sexy once you put it on." He said she put the dress on and he was right, she looked very good in the dress.

" He said she put the dress on and he was right, she looked very good in the dress

He got dressed, she was doing her hair, honestly this felt like a dream to her. Him feeding her properly, letting her bathe, talking to her nice it all seemed weird. She loved the fact he told her that he loved her, because thought she would've never heard those words, from him. She loved him dearly and there wasn't nothing in this world she wouldn't do for him. And there wasn't anything in world that could keep her from him, he meant everything to her. She lost her virginity to him, she first hated him, until she started to be around him more. Him being aggressive and mean was very attracting to her, she loves him and that will never change. But she has feelings for Neil also but she can't do that Layla, she already felt bad, because she was having sex with him. I mean she always liked him, she knew deep down that him and her hooking up was going to happen. She put on her slides and walked out of the bathroom, he was very casual something she hardly see's him dress like that. His usual is a tailored suit, and it's usually black. He's not an colorful man as she would say, she somewhat colorful. She mainly wears, black, white and grey, when she pops out in color she must been in a good mood.

"You look nice." She said

"Thanks you ready?" He asked her she nodded and they left from his house, when she was in the car, she could feel herself getting tingly feelings in her vagina. Her hand went to his leg he looked at her, and kept driving. She unbuckled his pants and took his dick out, he didn't do nothing to stop her either. She started to jerk him off, she licked her hand and continued. After a while he started to bite his lip, controlling his panting he had got an enough and slapped her hand. He pulled over by some trees and she looked at him. He patted his lap as for her to get on, she hopped on to him and he roughly pushed his dick into her. She screamed putting her hand on the window, he was going to rough for her. She was screaming and panting and he grabbed her boob. He squeezed it and she looked at him, her hands traveled to his shoulders and she was moaning louder than she ever did.

"You wanted it, deal with it." He said

"G-o go sloweeeer ahhhhh! Stopppp!" She panted he grabbed her waist pushing her hall the way down ass he pounded in and out of her.

"Ohhh godd!" She moaned he stopped and she looked at him, she was almost about to cum, she got off of him and sat in here seat.

"I di-"

"I know put your seatbelt on." He said and chuckled

Fucking sadist

"That's not fair." She said

"I know life isn't fair." He said he fixed hisself and pulled off, going into the city.