Chapter 35

2 years later

"The famous couple Lex Godfrey and Lilian Addair, had announced yesterday that their engagement party will be this weekend

"The famous couple Lex Godfrey and Lilian Addair, had announced yesterday that their engagement party will be this weekend. They have been privately engaged for 3 months now, we all remember when there were private dating for a year. The fans are totally shocked with the two movie stairs and their engagement party. Now we are going on a break and you are now watching the Fox 59 news. "

"You see there babe that's how you have private life." Lex said to lily who was looking at some heels for tonight's Galla that they were invited to.

"First off your life is private anyway so that's kind of not a shocking moment." She said laughing 

"Just like how I know your pregnant." He said and she turned to look at him, she didn't want to tell him until the engagement party.

"How ?" She asked

"I asked dr.Pryce about these previous symptoms you been having these last couple of weeks." He said

"Sneaky yes I am pregnant I hope you not mad." She said he walked over to her, putting her on his lap.

"Your my fiancé I'm ready to start a family with the woman I love. I will never be mad at your for having my babies, and you will continue to have my babies too." He said kissing her on the cheek she smiled, they have grown so much together. They are honest and open with each other, he stopped keeping secrets from her and he treats her like a human. He still beats on her sexually though she's grown to like him do that her really.

"I love you too and I'm happy that you aren't mad because I hate when your mad at me." She said

"I know that's why I try not your my queen and I have to treat you like one and by the way, that dress is too tight. I can see your ass, but that's mine and people know." He said winking at her

"I really like that dress thought it's cute on you

"I really like that dress thought it's cute on you." He said

"Thanks I always thought I looked fat in it." She said

"Babe you work out everyday nowhere near fat got more abs then I do." He said and they both chuckled

"I know That's sad, hey babe." Lily said he looked at her fixing his tie, she started crying and he hugged her tight.

"What's the matter?" He asked

"You know me having this baby is 98 percent chance I can die right?" She asked him,

"How? Why? What ?" He said confused

"Due to me dying 3 years ago, and me having vaginal problems, Me dying makes me weak. So having a baby can kill me Pryce left out some other details but I'm probably going to die. And I don't wanna leave you or my baby." She said as she stared crying, he held her tight kissing her forehead.

"I don't wanna leave you lex I can't-"

"Baby don't think like that me and you are forever, okay your not going to die okay." He said

"Yess." She sobbed

"Do you want to go to the Galla ?" He asked her she nodded

—————————

They had got back home from the galla and lex was drunker than ever, she had to drive him home. He doesn't really drink unless he's stressed out or something.

"Baby come here." He said she walked to him, he grabbed her sitting her on his dick pressing her against it.

"You want it?" He asked her

"I can't." She panted

"I know you want it let me give it to you." He said

"I been fucking your for 2 months and you knew your were pregnant." He said

"Let me give it to you stop being stubborn." He said bending her over, she put her hands on the counter. He pulled her dress up and slammed his dick inside her, she moaned out and she immediately cumed, it was a lot of it too.

"Never seen your do this before." He said slamming into her,

"Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh! " she moaned as he pulled her back thrusting her hard, she cummed again and again. It only been 3 minutes and she's already having an orgasm, he stopped once he seen she was giving up.

"Why you stop?" She asked him

"You can't handle me anymore, it's the baby I'm sorry." He said she pulled him into her kissing her.

"No no I can I can." She said

"Stop baby no I'm hurting you." He said he was now sober and she knew that he was.

"No no baby your not." She said he slammed into her one more time and he cummed

"Ahhhh fuck!" She yelled and grabbing in the sink, he pulled up picking her up, he looked at her.

"I'm not doing that no more no matter how hard you need to fucking cum. You listen to daddy understand? When daddy says no what the fuck does that mean?" He asked

"It means no bu-"

"Noooooo!" He yelled at her and she pouted, she became a real brat over the years, he have too. They buy each other everything just like for his 24th birthday she bought him the newest Tesla.

"Okay." She said he kissed her lips bringing her up to his bedroom, she had moved in with a couple of months ago really. She actually loved the fact that she moved in with him even though she still can't get Into to some of the rooms. It doesn't really bother her, now that's she pregnant he can't really do to much to her, or can he?