Chapter 16

She walked up the stairs turning left to go down the long hallway, she didn't know what he had in mind. She was nervous but not scared she was never scared of him, he always seem to make her nervous. But what she is scared of is his fucking bites he makes on her, how can he dig his teeth that far into her skin. She tried doing it herself but it didn't work of course, self conscious wouldn't let her do it since they know that hurt. She walked up to the room and the door was halfway opened she walked in and he stood there he was waiting for her.

"Yes." She said he had his finger out, having her to come her, and she did.

"Sign it." He said as he pulled out the contract

"I'm staying ?" She asked he smacked her ass and rubbed on it.

"Yes." He said and she hugged him, he didn't pull away this time, she pulled away and looked at him.

"Thank you." She said he looked at her, and she looked at him.

She put her hand on his face and he let her, she stood on her tip-toes and gently kissed his lips

She put her hand on his face and he let her, she stood on her tip-toes and gently kissed his lips. She pulled away and looked down at him waiting on him to slap her but he didn't.

"Alright sir, see you at dinner." She said he pulled her back towards him, he pulled down her bathing suit. He touched her and she liked that, she had feelings for him, everything he did to her, didn't change the fact that she had deeply feelings for him. He moved his hand up to her face, and he slammed his lips into hers going over to the bed.

He lifted her legs placing his cock inside her, she wrapped them around and he started to give her hard strokes

He lifted her legs placing his cock inside her, she wrapped them around and he started to give her hard strokes. She started to pant and moan as he was pounding her and this time it felt good . It didn't hurt and she was happy about that, his body was going up against hers as his cock was hitting all of her spots.

"Uhhhh- Lex." She panted

"It's daddy." He said as he bit her neck and she orgasm, he cummed but he kept going, he was panting along with her. Her moans grew louder and louder, his body started to jerk, looks like the both of them were feeling good. She put her hands on her back clawing her nails into her skin. He was going deeper and deeper into her, she was moaning barely could even catch her breath. He licked her neck and lifted her legs which started to shake as soon as he lifted them into the air.

"Lex- s-stop." She moaned he put his hand over her mouth, and chocker her with her other hand. He knew she couldn't take it that's why he was doing it,

"Don't cum, don't cum." He said warning her, she moaned nodding, he let go of her mouth and lifted her body. If she never screamed loud in her life, he grabbed his lighter moving her hair. He placed it on the temple of her neck and she started to move up and down on his dick in pain.

"That feel good, huh?" He asked her as his voice got deeper, his breath going down her spine, making her shake. She nodded and he snatched her back hard

"I don't take nods." He said

"Y-yes.... Sir." She moaned he grinned, he pulled out and he stood up,

"Come here...... Now." He said

"My legs-"

"Come the FUCK here." He said she got up and her knees were weak, she crawled over to him, he took her hand standing her up. 

"Bite me." He said

"I'm not doing that." She said grabbed her neck and licked her bite mark. 

"Do it or I'll bite you 30 times worser." He said he turned his neck her way, she grabbed his face and licked his neck.

"Yes do it." He said and she bit down in his skin, she felt his blood going into her mouth, he bit down on her even rougher. She screamed in pain, and he let go of her wiping his mouth, she never understood why the he was biting on her. Drinking her blood, she wonders if he know that drinking human blood can cause disease or even death.

"Get out go get cleaned up, I'm taking you out to a ball Galla, your outfit will be on your dresser. That's your new room permanently the best room I ever gave out so do what I say good things is rewarded to you. Understand." He said

"Yes sir." She said walking out his room, he watched her walked out of his room. She was shaking down as she walked out of his room, he grabbed his black robe.

"Come here." He said she turned around and she was shaking walking down the hallway, she looked at him. He held out the robe, as she slid into it, he turned her around.

"Stop looking at me like that." He said

"Like what?" She asked Naomi walked up and she went over to lex, he pointed to the room and she went in.

"Why are you sad ?" He asked her.

"Im- I'm not sad goodnight sir." She said as she walked down the hall, she was so innocent and pure. He wanted to keep her here, she was more than just an sex you. He destroyed something that kept her high, he let her moms necklace burn in that fire. And the look on her face when she seen it melted and ashes. He felt bad he never felt bad about anything or anyone, he could see that she is broken. Pryce and Martha is not speaking to him because he killed her. He don't know what to do, is he supposed to sorry which he doesn't say, he didn't know what to do. So he's keeping her here, little does he know she's fallen in love with Him.