Chapter 6

4 days later Saturday evening

Lily has asked the maid if he had an library which he did a vert massive one, she was sitting on the black fluffy bean bag chair reading her favorite child hood book.

"Hey." She said she saw lex coming in he really wanted to be nosey to see what she was doing. He ignored her greeting so she just continued to read, the night she was all bruised but each day they had left. So her skin was back flawless and she only had the scar on back that she came here with.

"Haven't seen you all day where were you for breakfast?" She asked him.

"Why does it matter." He said and she closed her book, getting up.

"It Don't I'm going out so see you whenever I get home." She said and he couldn't do nothing because as to the contract clearly states that she can leave anytime she want. He followed her but she was walking normal now so she wasn't walking slow at all. He went to her room and she putting on her coat because it was chilly day.

"Can I help you ?" She asked

"Do you need something before I leave?" She asked as she stood up and put her coat on, today he didn't order her to wear what he wanted her to. So she she had on long sleeve, lavender shirt, a button up skirt with some fishnets and she had on some cute glitter boots.

"What's that ?" He asked her referring to her necklace, She touched it and ignored him. This was her first time in 6 days she ignored him, she tried to walk pass him but he shut the door locking it.

"Umm lex I'm trying to leave." She said he picked her up because she was so small,

"Answer my question." He said

"My mom gave it to me when I first born I never took it off since as you can see." She said and he put her down, she opened her door and walked out leaving.

"Hey Ms. Lily where are you heading off too?" The lady asked

"I'm going out not like to a club or anything but I'm going out to get a book he doesn't have the one I'm looking for." Lily said as she flashed a smile, the lady walked closer to her and gave her a hug.

"Strong beautiful lady, Lily your the only that stayed stayed like I heard you say I quit but you didn't say it twice. Honey is the money that serious ?" She asked

"Martha I'm in debt college loans I need to pay I'm only 2gs behind though, I graduated early because I was top of my class. I'm struggling to pay my apartment see before my mom passed, she got me this gorgeous - would you like to hang out with me today?" Lily asked

"Oh honey he will be very upset if I were to leave." Martha said

"Only for a couple of hours I'll take the punishment come on." Lily said and Martha grabbed her jacket and they left the house.