Chapter 33

She was feeling something hard between her legs,she opened her eyes and realized she wasn't in the jet. She turned around and he was looking at her, she looked around and she was in a cute room a big one to be exact.

"Where at a house that I own." He said and I nodded I had totally forget that we were going to Hyōgo. She closed her eyes again and rested her head on the soft fluffy pillow, she felt him move up and down on her. She ignored it for a little until she felt him move again, she opened her eyes.

"Give him a little hug." He said she looked at him turning over, her back was turned towards him. He slapped her back and she groaned, that slap had stung worser than all the other ones he did. Well it doesn't compare when he literally knocked her out, he rolled her over grabbing his belt off his dresser. He walked around the bed and he helped her out of the bed.

"Follow me." He said as he walked out the room and she was trailing behind him looking at the big ass house. There were art pictures on the wall and they looked so painful like they were symbol of some kind. She followed him down the stairs and walked into the door, that had another door which had stairs. She walked down the stairs and went into a room, it was dark and it had cameras everywhere. She took off all of her clothes and he smiled as he grabbed the robe and when he did. His little Boy Scout skills were kicking her ass, the way he was tiring her was painful. Blood was rushing to her Brain Making her dizzy

 He let her fall down to the ground and she groaned, he untied her down from the ropes, grabbing her roughly

He let her fall down to the ground and she groaned, he untied her down from the ropes, grabbing her roughly. You could tell he was angry and he didn't even have to say words she could just tell.

"I'm sorry Sir." She said softly, he chuckled smacking her pussy, she yelled and curled up closing her eyes. She got up and he hung her on the chains, her body was all exposed to him, he grabbed the lighter and roughy grabbed her boob, putting the lighter on her boobs flicking it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She cried out and if she wasn't chained to this wall she would've collapsed. He moved to her other boob, she started to breath heavily

"Noooo pleasee! Please! Aaaaaaaaaaaashhh." She yelled and her boobs were stingy Is that how it feels to get burnt alive. She screamed louder than she did before, she closed her eyes praying to herself. He grabbed an vibrator and placed it on her Pussy, he turned it on, she panted as she moved around on it. She was panting and squirming around to the feel that it was on spot. Making it feel weird,good and hurt, she let out a moan and tighten her hand around the rope.

"Ahh I'm finna cum." She said

"Don't do it." He had change of voice meaning he wasn't playing, her back started to arch she wined he laughed, and removed the vibrator. Putting her legs on top of his shoulders, his tongue started flicking on her clit. She couldn't even hold her cum anymore she started cumming. Her eyes rolled back he licked all of juices, he came up to her, she kissed him and pulled down his shorts. He pushed his dick into her, she grabbed the chains and he put his hand over her mouth. She moaned and her breath was all over his hand,

"You trust me?" He asked her

"Yes." She said he pinched her nose and put his hand over her, so where she couldn't breath. She moaned as she was loosing breath almost passing out but she had cummed more than 2 times in the process of him doing it. He let go of her and she gasped for air, he hit something, Her eyes popped wide open. Blood was dripping down his dick and he moved away, the blood was pouring out of her vagina like a sink. He grabbed an towel giving it to her, se looked at him and then at the chains. He removed them from her arms, wiping herself with the towel, the blood was still coming out of her vagina.

"Are you okay does it hurt ?" He asked her,

"Yeah I'm fine." She said coughing, it took a while before her bleeding stopped, he gave her a pill.

"It's going stop your period." He said she pushed it away, it wasn't her period. She had her period a week ago so it was something else, she walked up the stairs looking for a bathroom. She found one closing the door, he opened the door back up, she looked at him and closed her eyes.

"Why are you leaking blood?" He asked her

"Your the smart one figure it out because I don't know, maybe you hit something."she said

"Yeah my dick is big so I probably did, come here I'm sorry for burning your nips." He said she was mad at him about that actually, she was trying to ignore him but he wasn't having it.

"Please stop touching me lex." She said

"No I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed her pulling her into him, kissing her neck.

"Don't." She said he kept going, kissing her neck and she was trying to move away.

"Stop lex." She said

—————-

"Don't stop, don't stop lex don't stop." She moaned as they were fucking in the shower, he held on to her ass fucking the shit out of her.

"Ahhhhh lex." She moaned digging her nails into his skin, he groaned and busted all in her, she orgasmed and her legs was shaking in his arms.

"Lex, I can't take it daddeeey stop." She panted

"Tell me you forgive me." He said digging his teeth into her skin, she squirted all over him.

"I forgive you !!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I forgive you, ahhhhhh I forgive you." She screamed loudly, he chucked as he stopped. He grabbed the towel and started to wash her up, she moved out the shower.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked she put on the robe walking out the bathroom, he followed.

"Hey what's wrong with you." He said

"Stop sexing me every time I'm mad at you, why do every time we have sex, my insides hurt. And why do you bite me so much what the hell happened to you in your 23 years of life. That you have to abuse women ?" She asked him

"I don't wanna talk about it." He said

"Of course you wanna have sex to talk? " she said grabbing his keys walking out the room, he stood there as he heard the door slam shut.