Chapter 29

"Lily..." Robert said

"Lily." He said as she kept walking away from him she had on, her dress and some black heels. She had on her glasses and she was walking into work, she walked in her building and he followed her.

"Hey Cody if he comes 10 ft towards this building call the cops on harassment, restraining order. I'm done with him." She said as she took off her glasses,

"Give me 5 minutes." He said

"Talk." She said

"Okay I was a little bit tipsy I couldn't hold my liquor you know I will never do anything to you." He said

"If you can't hold your liquor don't drink it I'm done with you." She said

"Give me another chance meet me for dinner 7:30 favorite spot." He said

"Alright don't come by this building." She said as she walked down the hallway going to her elevator. She got on and waited to get off, she was actually tired that's why she had her glasses on because she looked like shit. She got off and walked into office, she sat down and opened her computer.

"Goodmorning." Neil said coming into her office with her coffee.

"Morning thanks." She said he walked over to her taking off glasses, she tried to grab them back.

"Come on can't you see-" he cut off her by placing his hand over her mouth, he lifted her out the seat. His dick was pressed against her ass,he placed her to the wall removing his hand from her mouth. He lifted her dress up, sliding down her panties

"I'm- ti... Tired." She moaned as he licked around her folds,she held on to the wall, he stuck one finger into her.

"S-stop somebody is - at the door." She Moaned quietly,he stood up and pulled her panties up. She pulled her dress down and she fixed herself.

"Yeah thanks for organizing my stuff." She played it off as she opened the door, it was one of her worker.

"What." She said

"Umm someone sent you something it doesn't say a name but it's downstairs." The worker said she walked out of her office and went downstairs to the offices.

"Ms.Addair this is for you." Cody said she opened it and it was a necklace, it was the one her mom gave her.

" hey darling I fixed your necklace hope you enjoy it love from Dr.Pryce." She smiled and walked out of the of the building and went to her car.

"Lily!" Neil shouted as he ran over to her pushing to the ground.

"Neil!" She yelled as he fell to the ground and she ran over to him, gun shots were firing,

"Hey Neil look at me." She said as she held his head, he looked at her.

"C-come on." She said as she started to cry and she picked him, he blood was pouring out of his chest. She walked him over to her car and she opened the door, putting him in the front seat. She got in and pulled off speeding down the street, all it of it happened so fast all she can remember is that she walked outside and Neil pushed her to ground. And gun shots started firing, he saved her she didn't know who was in that car. But he did, it was Robert Robert found out that she was fucking him. And now he wants to kill her but he needs to watch out because there's two people who will end him. She pulled up out the hospital and grabbing him out the car.

"Can you go a little light on me please bullet wound." He said

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to get you..... Hey Lily Addair Private service!" She yelled and the came rushing to him, they put him on the stretcher and started rushing him into the emergency.

————————

"Me.Addair." The doctor she's been waiting for hours, she had fell asleep in the waiting room, she was very sure that he was okay she knew he was Okay.

"How is he?" She asked him

"I'm sorry but he didn't make it." The doctor said her heart started to pound, and she was feeling dizzy.

"I'm sorry come again." She said

"He didn't make it unfortunately he passed during the surgery, I am so sorry for you lost ms.Addair." The doctor said

"Can I see him?" She asked the doctor, she nodded taking her to elevator, going to private service. She walked into the room and she could almost die, she walked over to him and he was laying there lifeless.

"Neil! Please come back to me." She said as she laid her head on his chest, she could hear his heartbeat.

"Neil?" She asked

"Neil!" She screamed and the monitor started to beep, she looked at the doctor and the doctor was well confused. She looked at Neil who was breathing and his eyes opened, she started crying as she held on to him tight.

"Hey ssssh it's okay." He said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"I thought I lost you." She said

"I'll never leave you no matter what friends to the end." He said as he closed his eyes, the doctors came in.

"Ma'am I don't know how, I'm lost for words but we need to check on him so you have to leave." The doctor said

"If he dies again I will kill you myself." She said and walked out of the room going to the elevator.

————————

"Let go of me !" She yelled as he held tight grip to her she scratched him kicking him in the balls. He grabbed her leg making her tall

"ROBERT!" She yelled and started crying he started to choke her and she punched him in the face running to her car. She got in locking her doors, he started to hit her window she started the car as he busted her window. She pulled off and started speeding down the street. Lily blood was rushing all the way up, she was scared for her life and she didn't know what to do.