Chapter 15

She walked down the stairs going into the kitchen, dr.Pryce has been working on her for two days straight. Which mean she hasn't seen Naomi for 42 hours. She was so relieved pryce didn't want her blood pressure going up, so only Lex could be down there to see her.  She walked into the dining room and Naomi wasn't in there which means he sent her on a run. She sat down and looked at him, he sipped on his drink.

"You okay?" He asked her, she chewed her food shaking her head.

"No." She said

She was eating her food, but didn't really want to eat it she put her fork down and drunk some juice

"Umm I'll take the punishment whenever your ready, but I cannot eat this I'm sorry." She said as she got up, and he did too, he followed her all the way upstairs. He grabbed her arm, and turned her around, he put her into the room, it was dark but he still shut the door. He choked he putting her against the door, she grabbed his hands but he slapped her.

"Let's go." He said and she walked with him, he chained her down on The table, he cut off her clothes. He grabbed the lighter and put it to her neck, he grabbed the knife slicing the side of her neck. She screamed, and he put the lighter on the room and she started to kick and scream.

"Stop fucking moving !" He yelled at her punching her stomach, and for some reason she couldn't take this pain. But she still did not cry , he crap the chains and started to best her with it.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" She yelled as he did it one by one and all you could here was her screams, he swung that chain one good time and went straight Across her face scraping the skin of it.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!!!!!! Owwwww!" She screamed and she closed her eyes her body twitched, he swung it again and took the necklace off her and it flew into the fire.

"Nooooo!! Noooo!! Owwwwwww!" She yelled as he hit In the face with paddle, she saw her necklace slowly melt and the picture turn to ash. As he was beating her, she started to cry,

"Ahhhhh!! Nooo!!!  Why would you do that! Ughhhhhh nooo!! Owwwwwwww! " she said and he kept hitting her with paddle.

"Please! Stop! Please!! ......... I quit!" She yelled but he was still hitting her.

"I quit I quit , I quit , I quit noooo!" She yelled as she was crying and he stopped, her feelings were hurt, that was the only thing she had left of her mom. He took out of the chains and she crawled over to the floor, she went to the fire place and took the water putting it out. She looked in there and her necklace was gone, she curled up. Pryce came in there and walked over to her, he had an cover and he put it over her.

"They'll get your cleaned go head I have to talk to him for a bit." He said as she got up she was limping and walked out the room.

"What did you do?" Pryce asked

"I accidentally hit her necklace her mom gave her and it flew in the fire, and when she asked me to stop I didn't. This is my first time seeing her cry." He said

"How can you do that to someone who would give up their world for you, you have to stop this nonsense and be a man again. Your hurting people who is already lost, what is she going to do without that necklace Lexi." Pryce said looking at him, Lex shrugged his shoulders walking out the room.

"You wanna laugh get your ass In there." Lex said to Naomi.

————————-

"Hey Pryce I just really want to be alone okay." She said but it wasn't Pryce coming into her room, she looked down and tears rolled from her face.

"Do you want out

"Do you want out." Lex said and she looked at him, she got up walking towards him. She didn't know if she wanted to or not, right now her heart was broken. She didn't know what o say or do.

"Your a monster." She said he laughed and she walked passed him but he stopped her.

"Why do you even care." He said

"Because that's the only thing I had left -"

"No why do you care about what I do and why the hell are you always nice to me. I beat the hell out of you everyday and enjoy it, I have two girls who fighting for a spot. One is incredible stupid and the other I think you weren't so crazy I'll say your insane." He said

"Because everybody deserves a chance of justice, a lick of niceness or appreciation. But you don't deserve any of that-"

"He darling we have to get you in treatment for those wounds lovely beauty, photoshoot tomorrow for you." Pryce said she nodded walking out the room. 

"You can come if you want." She said and he was going to come either way, he always does. He always tries to figure how the hell Pryce can make wounds go away less than 24 hours.

————————————

                            3 days later

"Hey." Lily said as she walked over to lex, who was watching her and Naomi, she sat next to him and he looked at her.

"Wassup." He said as he smoked his cigarette she handed him his robe and he took it slowly.

"Thanks for letting me use it." She said

"Meet me inside at the room." He said she nodded, he got up and walked away, she waved at Pryce and Martha. She walked inside his house, going up the stairs.