Chapter 7

Lily felt her body getting lift off the bathroom floor and she opened her eyes, he was taking her back into her room.

"No." She said he looked at her and kept walking as he laid her on her bed.

"Stop sleeping in the your bathroom." He said

"No." She said and he looked at her and tilt his head, he walked over to her and grabbed her neck.

"What I say." He said She rolled her eyes he picked her book slapping her with it.

"YOU ARE GOING TO STOP THE DAMN DISRESPECT YOU DIRTY BITCH ! IT STOPS NOW DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" He yelled at her which scared her because his voice had base to it making his tone way more scary.

"Yes sir." She said he walked out her room shutting her door, she walked back into bathroom and turned on the bath water. Once it filled up she got in the streamy hot water, she put her head under the water and almost drowned. She came up and relaxed her body,  she closed her eyes and didn't even know she had went to sleep.

———-

She felt hands touch her and she opened her eyes, it was Martha, she gave her a dry towel and she took it.

"Honey you could've drowned." Martha said and helped her out of the tub, she was feeling really dizzy.

"I'm just really really tired my legs have been shaking for days." Lily said

"Honey I never seen him have sex with a girl so many times in a day, you have an appointment for your stitching no sex for a week." Martha told her, Lex had ripped her vagina by brutally having sex with her all day. So now she getting stitched and once she's recovered her vagina will be tighter than ever.

"I know what's on the agenda?" Lily asked

"You have to hang out with Mr.Godfrey the whole day." Martha said and Lily was actually excited she didn't know why she wanted to hang out with him so bad. She hated the guy well she tells herself that, having sexual relations. Having sexual relations with a guy you gave your virginity to is kinda of sort of feelings thing. Deep down she has feelings for him but she doesn't want to admit it herself, she couldn't have feelings for a person who beats on her everyday. Martha left her room and she looked on her dresser, her outfit for the day. Was an red crop top and and a plaid tennis skirt with some red heels with a thick heel. She put on the outfit and went to the bathroom, she curled her hair and the brush the curls out making it wavy. She put on her necklace and walked out the bathroom, and walked out of her room. She ran into his hard rock chess and he grabbed her arms looking at him. She opened her mouth and he spit in it, she swallowed it and almost gagged, he patted her face.

"Do you know what time it is or day ?" He asked her.

"You been out for 2 days Martha was trying to wake you for 2 days but no response thought you were dead." He said

"It's 9:44 pm it's Tuesday ." He said she nodded he started walking and he went in the next hallway. He stopped at a door and opened it, it was better room it was bigger and prettier.

 He stopped at a door and opened it, it was better room it was bigger and prettier

"It's beautiful." She said

"It's yours I'm tired of you sleeping in the fucking bathroom." He said rudly she nodded as she walked in, he closed the door as he came in.

"Lex I can't have any sex I'm getting some treatment." She said softly he didn't care at all, he kept walking towards her. He grabbed her and touched her breast,

"Lex I'm getting treatments." She said her eyes shined through his and he didn't want to her, he sighed and touched her face.

"I have to let you go." He said and she wasn't sure if she had heard him right or that being knocked out almost dying in the bath tub, is making her delusional.

"What do you mean- I need the money lex." She said and he laughed grabbing her throat, he pushed her into the wall.

"What you need to do is go home someone who is more experienced wants your spot and I'm willing to give it to her." He said and she nodded as she walked out of the room, going to her old room. She grabbed her bag and started to pack up her stuff, she took off the outfit and put on her own clothes. She took his bracelet off, and threw it on her dresser, she grabbed her bag and her coat. She walked out of her room and Martha was right there, lily smiled and Martha hugged her.

"Lily Emane I am sorry he doesn't see what I darling you are an amazing smart beautiful girl, I seen the girl he's giving your spot to cute with make up. Not so hot without it her body is fake and she's a stripper so darling she has nothing on you." Martha said

"More experienced it was nice meeting you Martha nice having a decent friend around here." Lily said

"So do you have any friends ?" Martha asked

"Yes and they are well dating Layla and Neil met those two my freshman years of college been friends every since." She said Martha gave her a hug and Lily walked down the stairs, she said goodbye to all the staffs and walked out the door. Her ride was waiting for her, she walked to the car putting her bags inside, she got in and the driver pulled off. She was kinda sad that she had to leave but then she was happy because now she can heal. And say what she want without being slapped or punched or forced for sex. She can be human again but then she's still going to be struggling with her job. But everything for her is going to get better and she knows it's going to get better because god got her.