Chapter 30

The door opened and she looked as tears rolled down her face, she walked in he closed the door looking at her.

"You right, they were no better than you." She said and he looked at her and started to laugh.

"Maybe you'll listen next time what are you doing here." He said

"I came-"

"Baby hi, umm Hi Lily." Layla said and she looked at Layla and could slap the hell out of her.

"Neil is in the hospital." She said he looked at Layla and she looked back at lily.

"Who the hell Is Neil?" He asked her

"My PA her boyfriend." Lily said and she walked out of his house, she went to car getting in. She looked at Layla who was coming to her car she had an bruise on her eye

"He- he wants you." She said

"I'm fine." Lily responded as she watched her leave, he came out side just as she was pulling out of his driveway. He stood there looking at her, she pulled back in and got out of her car, walking towards him. He moved her hair but she hurried and put it back, he moved it again and she had an black bruise on her face.

"DON'T please don't touch it." She said

"I had Pryce send you your necklace it didn't melt in that fire." He said

"I had him fix it and it's fixed, it's looks good." He said

"I should've never came here." She said

"Your right." He said she turned around going to her car.

"But I'm glad you did !" He yelled and she turned around crying going to him, he hugged her tight and she looked at him. He kissed her with all his emotion and she did too, he picked her up bridal style taking her into his house. He walked somewhere she never seen in her life he got on to elevator, he pressed a bottom and went down. She looked at him but he didn't make eye contact they got off and it was like a whole different side of his house. He walked up the stairs turning a corner, he opened the door.

 He walked up the stairs turning a corner, he opened the door

"This is my room." He said and laid her softly on the bed, she looked around as he Crawled on top of her.

"Lex I can't.." she said

"I .... I.... I love you." He said he had been afraid to say that his whole life, but he was sure that he was in love with her. She was the only person who accepted him for him, even though he was a sadist and couldn't help hisself but hurt her. He knew that he loved her and that she loved him.

"I love you more." She said and he slammed his lips into hers and she wrapped her legs around him. He slid pulled up and took off his shirt, she got up and licked down his body, he bit his lip and pulled her up to him. Their lips connected with each other and she smiled as she kissed him.