Chapter 23

"Uhh Hey Your 2:45 appointment is ready with Mr.Grey." Cammie said as in Christian grey, he had contacted her on collaboration between her. He feels like that she has incredible work and that, his and hers can make something different in the industry.

"Bring him." Lily said and she said she could see him walking into her building from her view

" Lily said and she said she could see him walking into her building from her view

Minutes later Cammie and him came into the room, she got up and walked over to him.

"Hi nice to meet Mr.Grey." She said as they shook hands.

"Nice meeting your Ms.Addair." He said and she loved the way, he talked the way he looked. A smart man is what attracts her you know, she admired him. She always looked up to him when she didn't have any of this, the fame and money.

"Take a seat." She said walking over to her desk and she sat down, so did he.

"So your business is due to technology, as in computers, phones, internet and creative things that you make how?" He asked her

"Well this business was handed over to me a couple of months ago, as you should know. Before I even got into the business thing I always wanted a device that could, play things for me. That's where I came up with Alexa the apple." She said

"Yes I know, but your are ranked with me and Lex Godfrey, our business is head to head. Making it almost impossible to beat each other, why beat when we could come together. So what is alexa how did you make her." He said

"Well Alexa is well it is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news. Alexa can also control several smart devices using itself as a home automation system. Anything you would want her to do she will do it, it took me about 3 months to actually down pack what I need to make her. Nothing smart people and a sassy boss can't handle right ?" She asked being very sarcastic, he chuckled looking at her, she moved a strand of her hair from her face, smiling at him.

"What is she good for well I do have one myself and she's good with a lot of things." He said

"Alexa can stream music, control your smart gadgets, order items from Amazon and even integrate with IFTTT. While all of this is awesome, there is a whole world of third-party skills that can make Alexa even more useful. In fact, there are currently more than 70,000 skills that she has. And if you know that she's good for a lot of things why would you bother to ask." He said and there it was From that second he knew that she was a dominant woman, he was very wrong. More submissive than dominant but she has her traits where it's her way or no way.

"You see the funny thing here I knew you were going to ask me, your a very discerning woman and very ravishing. I mean what woman who is about their business would not say that very sentence you said-"