Whose Line?

Everyone in the group hooked their mic packs onto our pants and the little piece to our shirts. We stood on the stage facing the audience. The fan's lively chatter filled the room. Ethan stood next to me on the end and Seán was to my left. Mark stepped forwards to start the event.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier. Welcome to Pax East!" He announced. The fans cheered happily.

"Today I am here with my wonderful friends Bob, Wade, Tyler, Seán, Y/N, and a new person on our team." He turned to Ethan and gestured for him to come forward. "As of today, Ethan will be my new full time editor! He will be moving to LA after this convention!"

The fans went wild. Everyone was cheering him on. Ethan is going to be in LA? No way! It'll be nice to have him around!

"Now! Today we are going to do a few improv games to entertain you. First off, we are going to play 'Whose Line?' How this game works is; we all are given little slips of paper that have random quotes that you guys commented on my Twitter, we have to implement them into the scene. Easy enough! Our first pair will be Ethan and Y/N. The youngest members of the group!" Mark announced. My heart dropped.

I haven't fully acted since I was little! I have to do it with Ethan too? I don't want to make a fool of myself!

Mark gave the two of us some slips of paper. I shoved them in the back pocket of my black ripped jeans. I stepped forward and threw a glance at Ethan. We made eye contact for a bit and then looked to Tyler. The rest of the group were sitting on ottomans and couches.

"You two are step siblings who are secretly in love. Y/N is pregnant and doesn't know what to do. Go!" Tyler told us. Here goes nothing!

"Jeremy..." I grabbed Ethan's hands and held them in mine. "We need to talk."

"What's wrong?"

"Jeremy... I'm pregnant." I told him.

"Who's the father?" He asked.

"I don't know! It could be you or my boyfriend!" I said.

"How do you not know? You did the ...thing... with your boyfriend?"

"It's more complicated than you think! You know what mom would say about this?" I pulled out a slip of paper and read it.

"'Trash cans need emptied so that they don't shoot out lasers with their handles' and I think we both know what that means!" I yelled. I tried to hold back the laughter bubbling in me.

"But Kelly! I love you!" He held my shoulders. I love you... I couldn't help but feel the red hotness in my cheeks grow.

"There's something I need to tell you." Ethan began while pulling out a slip. "'I once fisted an entire family of goats!'"

"Oh Jeremy... you know just how to make a girl swoon!" I whined.

Ethan then came closer to me. Slowly but ever so smoothly. Resting his soft hands along my skin. His face inches away from mine. And his eyes full of empathy as they slightly close. He goes in..

"END SCENE!" Mark yelled. I immediately broke away and faced the audience. The fans were going crazy.

As I was sitting down watching the others perform their skits, my mind couldn't stop replaying Ethan and I's scene. How close he was to kissing me. Was it all for show? No! Of course it was! What are you thinking?

The event ended about 45 minutes later and the fans left the seats empty. The group was cleaning up our areas and unhooking their mics. I was over near the tech equipment and having trouble with my microphone pack.