Authors Note

Hey, My name is Xena. I am the author of Crank'n Love and many more amazing books. From fantasy to poetry, I have created many works even if they aren't currently published anymore. I have been active on Wattpad for four to five year.

I would like to inform you all that there is a sequel to this book. There is so much more to the story that I don't want to shove more chapters into this book.

So don't worry! There is more to this wonderful fan fiction that will be coming out soon.

I really do appreciate all of the support you guys bring me in the comments and in my direct messages. It really makes my day.

This book has a lot of elements that make the characters who they are today. I personally don't like to put personal experiences in my works but I felt like I should've.

A lot of issues that were brought up in this book, whether it was the leading on for their relationship, an emotionally abusive family, suicidal thoughts; all of it was based off some things I've went through and others have too.

None of what I wrote was meant to bring anyone any triggers, I did put warnings in the description and chapters that feature that.

I wanted to make a piece that the readers could relate to and empathize with. And a lot of my readers could feel and visualize what was happening as if they were there.

In that case, I plan on continuing this book and creating many more with better writing and imagery. I hope you all have enjoyed the first of this book's journey. I can't wait for you guys to see what comes next.

If you want to support me in these creations and many more, drop a follow! Be sure to also check out my LinkTree which has direct links to all of my different platforms like Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, My own discord server that you can join, and more!

Thank you for reading!!

Much love, xena <3