Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Tadashi, I'm fine" Pidge smiled sweetly as she stood at the back of the berlingo, the boot open for them to grab anything they might need. The medic kit opened near the edge ready for Pidge small cuts to be cleaned up and plastered. 

"I know" Shiro smiled gently and stroked her cheek feeling glad she felt warm showing she really was alive. 

"Now lets get you patched up, I see that gaze" Pidge smiled as she glanced down to his left hand seeing the gaze.

"It was stupid of me to think I could catch you as the floor broke" Shiro sighed slightly embarrassed.

"Idiot but an idiot I'm thankful for" Pidge mutter and rested her forehead into his chest.

"Lets get patched up, we need to leave soon" Shiro replied and Pidge leaned back giving a slight nod.

"We gonna find him shiro, I know we find him" Pidge smiled brightly as she walked over to the boot picking up a flannel while reaching for a small bowl before opening up a bottle of water and pouring some into the bowl.

"I know, I'm just worried if we survive getting to him" Shiro sighed and walked over taking the flannel from her hands once she dab it into the water before cleaning up her own small cuts and bruises.

"We gonna be just fine, I know we will" Pidge smiled before closing her eyes as shiro cleaned a small cut under her eye. 

"Thank you" Shiro whispered and felt her lean into his touch making him just look at her before pulling his hand away.

"So, Um can I go next or do you guys need a little longer for your awkward love story" Keith asked as he leaned on the side of the car making the two tense.

"Sit on the boot, I'll clean you up" Pidge smiled as she stood the flannel from Shiro, grabbing his left hand to clean his gaze while Keith sat on the edge of the boot. 

"Thanks, I'm gonna check the map for what's ahead" Shiro mumbled before walking off to the front of the car and pulled out the map he and Pidge stole. 

"So, need any help" Lance asked with a small smile as he walked over while Pidge cleaned up Keith small cuts and bruises.

"The black sports bag, why dont you grab some snacks out and the cups" Pidge smiled slightly and Lance stood beside her reaching for the bag. 

"So, you and Shiro seem close" Lance spoke up making Keith roll his eyes.

"He friends with my brother and I knew him most of my life, we been together since the end of the world" Pidge replied and Lance just nodded.

"The guy your looking for, is he your brother" Keith asked and Pidge gave a slight nod. 

"Who are you looking for" Pidge asked as she glanced to Keith while resining the flannel the best she could. 

"My mother" Keith whispered and Pidge gave a small smile. 

"These ok" Lance asked and the two turned to see some chirps and four plastic cups.

"Yep, we eat a main meal later but since we just gonna be driving for another couple hours, these will be best" Pidge smiled and pour the dirty bloody water out of the bole into the road before letting Keith dry it up while she poured some clean water from the already open bottle into the four cups.

"So, where are we heading" Lance asked as the three jumped back in the car. Pidge passing Shiro one of the plastic cups and he gave a slight smile as thanks.

"To wherever the garrison took everyone" Keith sighed and opened his pack of chirps.

"But where is that" Lance replied and the two in the back of the car looked to Pidge.

"In the north, that all I could work out so far" Pidge explained and the two nodded in understanding.

"Its going to be a long trip so we gonna make a run at an old super market on a country road. It be dangerous but not as dangerous as a main one in the city. It be the best place for a run but keep an ear out" Shiro warned and everyone finished their snack and drink before Shiro started driving. 

"Man I miss radio, singing along to random songs that came on as your drove" Lance mumbled as he looked out the window. 

"I'm so glad we dont have radio if I'm gonna be stuck in a car with you" Keith replied as he looked out his own window.

"This will be a long trip" Shiro sighed as he glanced to Pidge who giggled.

"Just be thankful these two haven't tried to cook us yet" Pidge smiled and Shiro chuckled while the other two males turned to them in shock.

"Wait what" Lance yelled and leaned forward in his chair.

"Zombies aren't our only enemies in this world now" Shiro explained with a small smile.

"Humans hated each other before the Zombies but I didnt think they be as bad as zombies" Keith mumbled.

"Well we wont eat you if you dont try to eat us" Pidge smiled and the others nodded.