Chapter 12.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"You didnt need to snap at the others" Pidge mumbled as she walked over to Shiro as he stood leaning on an abounded car in the carpark away from the tents the others were sleeping in.

"I know" Shiro sighed and looked to the floor.

"What's wrong, you seem on edge more lately" Pidge asked with worry and stood beside him, leaning on the car.

"We travelling North for a reason and well it just feels like we forgotten while we taking this journey" Shiro frowned and glanced to Pidge.

"We haven't forgotten about matt or the garrison, we going to find them and find the answers as well. Its just going to take awhile to reach the North and well we dont even know if they be there or just another clue. We just distracting ourselves from thinking non stop" Pidge replied with a small smile and leaned her head on Shiro arm.

"Thanks Pidge" Shiro smiled and turned his head to look at her.

"No worries, I'm just glad your ok" Pidge mutter and closed her eyes.

"Did I worry you" Shiro asked surprised.

"A little, you seemed to be in a right mood lately. I was worried something was wrong and wondered If I would have been able to help or not" Pidge ramble a little making Shiro chuckle.

"I just let my thoughts fill my head but I'm ok now. Thanks for caring" Shiro smiled softly and Pidge giggled.

"Its strange that I wasn't the one to get lost in thought this time" Pidge joked before they both laughed.

"Lets get some sleep" Shiro smiled and Pidge lifted her head.

"Good Idea" Pidge grinned and the two walked back to the tents.

"Sleep well Katie" Shiro smiled gently as he stood before the tent he was sharing with Keith and Lance.

"Night Takashi" Pidge smiled sweetly before climbing into her single tent. 

The night drifted on and everyone was happy sleeping in their tents without an issues. Some lost in dreams while some slept without a dream. But all was woken up at someone yelp outside the tents. Shiro, Keith and Lance grabbed their knifes from under the pillows before jumping out the tent. Hunk and Shay climbing out of their shared tent in panic and Pidge well she was pinning a stranger to the ground. 

"I thought we agree Lance would be kidnapped neck" Keith sighed and ruffle his hair a little.

"Who is he" Hunk asked with worry.

"No clue, I heard some shuffling outside my tent and well found this guy trying to unzip shiro tent. Well you guys walked out after I jumped him" Pidge replied as she lifted her head noticing how stunned the others were.

"You jumped this guy" Lance asked in shock and Pidge nodded.

"well why was he checking the tents .. I mean we were all just sleeping" Shay asked and Pidge looked to the guy.

"Maybe he a pervert" Pidge mutter and the guy turned his head to the side trying to look at her.

"I am not a pervert, I have you know I'm a very respectable gentlemen who would never do something so dirty" The man snapped back clearly offended.