Chapter 26.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

....................................

So, heads up ...

I'm gonna add Pics between each group to separate them a little.

.............................................

Matt Escape Plan .......

"Ah, So I got you huh Shiro" Matt grinned as he turned to Shiro who got his arm to glow like a glow stick while they walked down a hall. He was tall and thin with fair skin. Long hazel hair tied in a messy pony tail and sharp hazel eyes. He was wearing dark blue jeggings and a brown, orange and grey top with long sleeves. Brown army boots and an old brown belt. His Pu Dao in his right hand and Shiro notice a scar over his left cheek.

"Seems so, It be like an adventure we use to do as kids but this time we really do have things that can kill us" Shiro smiled as he placed his axe on his bet pulling out his trench knife to fight with instead of the axe.

"Oh yeah I guess, wow we use to always play wild adventures as a kid. Remember when we would let sis join but she never be the princess in distress making us have to use a stuff teddy instead" Matt grinned and Shiro chuckled at the memory.

"She did play the princess a couple times as long as we bribed her with a cookie" Shiro smirked and Matt laughed while giving a slight nod.

"Wow we sound old" Matt joked before they both burst out laughing.

"well we are twenty one now, I guess we old in the eyes of children" Shiro smiled and Matt nodded.

"Sis said something about a friend being pregant, you think the baby will survive" Matt asked with worry.

"She or he will, we wont let the baby get hurt after all it shows the human race have a chance to live on like normal even with zombies" Shiro smiled softly and Matt smiled.

"There have been other babies born since the end of the world, your friend wont be giving birth to the first end of the world baby" Matt teased and Shiro chuckled. 

"True but our baby gonna be the best one so far, our group wont let anyone think any other way over it" Shiro joked and Matt chuckled.

"Hey shiro" Matt frowned as he looked to the ground while they walked.

"You mother became one on the first day along with Bae bae, well it seemed Katie walked in on your mother eating the dog and she put them both down alone. We have no news on your father .. I'm sorry" Shiro answered knowing where this was going.