Chapter 23.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Why are you three still in your kimonos ... its not our laundry day neither have you three been outside the walls" Shay asked with worry as she was back in her normal clothes that everyone now under why they seemed a little stretched but lucky for Shay, they had spare normal clothes for her to pick when she needs a bigger size, after all being pregant means no leaving the camp for her and the baby safety.

"We have underwear on" Lance mumbled like a child and opened his kimono showing his dark blue boxes with a smiley face on the crouch.

"I'm never gonna be disappointed in seeing your boxes, I mean your still childish over them" Pidge Smirked as she sat on one end of a sofa in her kimono tightly done up but she was still wearing her pants and bra under, she wasn't gonna go commando under it.

"Dont forget we saw your Disney Minnie mouse girly boxes" Keith teased back as thace picked up the wrong bag in the clothes suitcase making Pidge underwear and bras fall out by mistake but to make things even Thace emptied all the underwear's bags so everyone saw everyone's. 

"Like your one to talk mr action man boxes" Hunk grinned as he placed down plastic cups filled with shared coke cans, two cans shared between the five of them but its still something. 

"Lets not argue over underwear please, everyone has one pair of embarrassing underwear even if they dont admit it" Shay smiled sweetly and sat down on a beanbag chair at the end of an old coffee table, Hunk sitting on a random wooden chair that was left around beside her. 

"So true" Hunk smiled and the others nodded while Keith sat on a plastic stool on the other end of the wooden coffee table left in a random open area hall and Lance sitting on an old corner chair. 

"Anyway to answer your question from before, some idiot spilled animal blood over us after they deboned whatever animal they caught today. It be in today soup but while our clothes are being washed once more we stuck in these. We did go the jeep to get our other clothes but since they haven't been washed to make sure no zombie germs are within them .. they got took away as well. We snuck our underwear out and got stuck in her kimonos until tomorrow" Lance explained with a slight frown and Shay gave a look of pity.

"Plus we distracting Pidge from being jealous over Mr and Mrs Shirogane" Keith smirked as he glanced to Pidge who was sat on left side of the sofa that was pushed back to the wall, her legs filling up the rest of the sofa.

"Shiro will never marry Allura" Pidge whispered yelled back in horror making Keith smirk grow.

"I never said it was Allura" Keith teased making Pidge frown and glare at him.

"Stop being so mean, Your not very keen over Allura way of thinking either nor do you enjoy how cosy she gets with Shiro thinking he her man and only belong to her. She thinks no one can touch her and using Shiro scary built to stop others from putting her in her place as she rude to them" Shay replied with an weak smile.

"Yeah well every since we arrived and got the all clear Allura hasn't left Shiro alone once. She keeps dragging him away every morning and he returns late most likely when she gone to bed herself. We been here three days and haven't seen him unless its from a distance" Lance argue backed.