Chapter 14.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Not going to eat, I haven't drugged your food I'm not that low and anyway I need you to verbally agree to join me" The leader that Coran was joined with, the one who ordered for Shiro kidnapping and maybe the cause for his friends harm. She was tall and slim with a nice body and dark pretty skin. She had long curly white hair and baby blue eyes with strange birth marks under her eyes. Her name was Allura Altea and she was twenty two years old.

"I will not join you, let me leave before you lose all of your dignity" Shiro replied coldly as he glared to the women who held him for almost three days, fourth being tomorrow night. He been kept in his room, only leaving to eat privately with her or to agree to join her. She came to the room he was made prisoner too to try and win him over but failed each time. Shiro guessing she waiting for him to lose his will or go insane before falling to her pretty face and nice act. 

"All I'm doing is asking you to join me, I think we make a very good team. No one else would be fit as your partner during such times and well I could use some muscle in my group when we go on runs. I need you Shirogane" Allura spoke with her posh voice making Shiro frown and wish to just punch his way out but he knew he wouldnt last against loaded guns.

Well after being stuck listening to the leader talk about how skilled she was and while she deserved to be leader for three hours straight he did fancy trying on the guns but an image of Pidge yelling at him if he ends up dead stopped him. Even dead he knew Pidge would find a way to kill him. 

"And I keep telling you I'm not interested, just let me go" Shiro sighed and looked to the women who clearly wasn't happy with him rejecting her over and over.

"You can gain so much by joining me then you could just wondering out there with those things. Why give up such a great offer for what a group who clearly wouldnt survive long and just end up dragging you down" Allura huffed and Shiro glared.

"I trust those people with my life and I know they wouldnt die or become infected without a fight even if it means fighting death himself. I truth them way more then I could ever trust someone like you. Now let me go" Shiro growled back glaring at the women who tensed before calming herself. 

"That is no way to speak to a lady, calm down and eat .. your food is getting cold unless you want to go another night starving and if you do then in the morning you will be forced fed" Allura warned and went back to eating herself. 

"You really dont know how trust works between someone you willing to leave your life in their hands. I mean they stupid enough to risk their own life just to save you and no matter what they can be a devil when pissed and well I wouldnt recommend you to piss them off" Shiro grinned as he glanced up, sitting back in his chair without fear. 

"Clearly you dont understand that the world in no longer the same apart from others holding fake trust. Your group wouldnt save you but I would, now join me" Allura snapped back before freezing as a blade was held to her throat.

"Fake trust has taken over the world but not everyone is a bitch like you, now I'll be taking what's mine back" Pidge hissed as she stood behind Allura chair leaving forward to keep shiro knife by her throat without killing her .. yet. 

"How" Allura asked in shock, she was inside a sturdy factor with concrete walls and guards all over the place. No one should be getting in let along near her.